Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My grandmother is in the hospital this morning,but she went in last night some time.I hope she is ok and nothing really bad has happened.My grandfather died in the hospital when I was in 5th grade..I feel like crying wait I am crying. :( :( *cries*She is my last grandparent...the ones o my mother side died when I was little.Then on my dad's side his dad died when I was about 10..and my grandma on my dad's sid is the only one i have left....*walks off crying* :bawl: :bawl: :( :(
Posted
Well that blows, i am sorry:( . oh well. I see death as a part of life, so it dosen't affect me as much. It is no big deal to me, sorry if i seem cold and heartless
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]yeah dude sorry to hear that..im really sorry but dont worry she'll be ok ....she is in a better place now... [/B][/QUOTE]


She never actually said that her grandmother was dead...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]jezz steph that is horible... u now if you need someone to talk to im here for ya... but i know what it is like to lose my grandparents... i lost a grandmother in 5th grade then lost my grandmother in 9th grade... almost the same way you are... my grandmother was murdered cause she was in an accident and wasnt wearing her seatbelt, and my grandfather just couldnt stand being w/o her and didnt really fight death when it came i think he was happy to go... so if you need someone to cry to you know im here for you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I'm sorry to hear that. {{{{{hug}}}}} I've lost relatives before, and have had relatives w/ cancer and illnesses and whatnot, and it's hard, I know. You'll pull through though, no matter what happens. Keep your chin up and be strong.
Posted
That's sad. :(
If you can, try to visit your grandma often. One of my grandma died before I was born, one of my grandpa died couple years ago. I have one grandpa and one grandma left, they're not very healthy and can die any movement. I suppose to visit them next summer, hopefully they're still live that time.
Posted
Hey i feel soo sorry for you, i hope she recovers...... If she does die, she will always be with your family just like your other grandparents......
Posted
yah....i'm really sorry, i hope she gets better, but if not atleast shes not suffering...they only told me my mom was in the hospital a day before she died so i never really got to say goodbye....so visit her as much as possible

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...