OtakuBoards

Favorite Band?

9mm Avenger

Hmm....well obviously Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band, heh 2nd fav too. But after that...ah...Tool would be next, then A Perfect Circle, Manson...Tori Amos? Ah...then a buncha other bands are pretty good like nirvana, sound garden, red hot chili peppers, blahblahblah. Since I saw NIN, Tool, and APC in concert tho I can die happy, the rest of the bands pfft, heh I don't care about.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]And Cera, my mom is a huge fan of Mr. Chapman, and I like the Newsboys quite a bit myself! I saw them live at Aquire the Fire in Detroit...it was so awesome...it was like this huge, two day, non-stop Christian concert with great speakers in between. Huge, huge event....and we had floor seats...we go THIS close to the stage...Kirk Franklin raised the roof...literally, it seems...since the SilverDome in Detroit is actually a huge inflatable dome thing...

I don't know where I was going with that, other than (even though I haven't been listening to them lately) Christian bands do rock...big time :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic] Coolies! I wish I'd been there; that would've been awesome.

We just got a new Christian radio station [106.7 The Fish] in our area, and it's playing all the time now...And my Theology teacher has musical devos every day....

>.< I'm been bombarded with all these different groups, all sudden-like! [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Hmm....well obviously Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band, heh 2nd fav too. But after that...ah...Tool would be next, then A Perfect Circle, Manson...Tori Amos? Ah...then a buncha other bands are pretty good like nirvana, sound garden, red hot chili peppers, blahblahblah. Since I saw NIN, Tool, and APC in concert tho I can die happy, the rest of the bands pfft, heh I don't care about. [/B][/QUOTE]
AH! how could i forget! Nirvana, NIN, red hot chilli peppers and Perfect circle! well i didn't forget tool....again...BRILLIANT! *rambles on about their brilliantness*

[COLOR=royalblue] Well i like most bands....no discrimination here...except.. if I can't understand them I wont listen.... I guess that sums it all up nicely :D..... * thought of something and comes back* .....BUT LINKIN PARK RULZ...... I love them and Limp Bizkit... and Red Hot Chili Peppers... and :babble::babble: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Live. Live is the greatest band ever. [/B][/QUOTE]

Live are excellent, I didn't think anyone else had heard of them. I was this close*hold up fingers millimeters appart* from seeing them live a few years ago, but I got the flu:bawl: And sulked for a week afterwards. Anyways.....back on topic....

Skunk Anansie
Muse
Metallica
AAF
Linkin Park
Offspring
My Vitriole

.....to name but a few.