OtakuBoards

Shy and Stuck up

Lotus

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

good lord, akito. are you making this up?

btw, i used to have the hatred problem, too... BAD... but then i graduated high school & i wasn't around as stupid of people anymore. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, but they did, and lost. And then I countered sued for the "Mental Pain and Agony they have imposed on me, and my family" and won!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go akito :D

i am shy, esp in larger groups. but get me in a smaller group, or in a conversation that i know the subject and i have a tendency to :babble: .
i'm working on becoming less shy, really working on the issues that exaggerated some of the different aspects of my personality (for one, i am really sensitive to others' anger)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

Yeah you gotta point but when you say loud do you maean that they are also stuck up...or do they just talk outta their *bleep*...b/c there is difference. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess both. Some of them are just idiots, and others think they are the apitamy of cool, and so can afford to look down on people.
I HATE people like that. They are usually really stupid, and couldn't add 2 and 2 even if you gave them the answer. I can't imagine looking up to, or talking to anybody like that, cos they just piss me off real badly.
Then there are the loud morons. They usually think they got pretty much everything figured out. But, oh no, they go off and show off, but make a complete idiot of themselves. They usually get ignored, though...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]that's good, i hope you got a crapload of money. & how could they honestly think they could win a lawsuit against you? i can hear it now: "me & nine of my friends tried to knife this guy & he beat us up for it. waaaaahhhh." what idiots. [/B][/QUOTE]

Na, they said I threaten them first, said I will kill them on the day they attacked me, funny thing is, i could've actually done it, but never did.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Nope, but they did, and lost. And then I countered sued for the "Mental Pain and Agony they have imposed on me, and my family" and won! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]You're lucky. Hopefully, you don't try to do it again[/color]