Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]Anyone made any music videos? If you did what kind of software did you use, (I use adobe premiere 6.0 and it's pretty good, although it has it's flaws). I've made 6 music vids so far, anyone else?![/B]
Posted
yea i dd.it was an theme that i was creating about Cowboy Bebop.dumb brother goes on my PC and deletes and then emptys the gabarge pail.then i lose it.(thats why i use a screensaver with a lock.
Posted
I made a kickass one of DBZ, with clips from MOvie 12 on it, the song in the back round is Red Hott Chili Peppers singein Under The Bridge, it goes perfect along witht he song, I have another Version with DMX in the back round, but I like the RHCP one better, if anyone wants it gimme your email and ill send it to you, it would be easier my aol though so gimme your sn while your at it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...