OtakuBoards

E's Modified [M-LVS]

Raze_3103

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][B][I][COLOR=Red]When a fear overwhelms someone, their emotionsseem to strengthen[/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][B][I][COLOR=Red]Fear can be the ultamate emotion. It can cause all other emotions to react.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][B][I][COLOR=Red]When someone sees their worst fear happen in front of them, they gain a power no single person can control.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue]Quietly, a young girl, only about nine, walks into a dark room. She has long flowing hair thet hangs around a pretty face. Her off-white nightgown has begun to dull with wear.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue]As she shuts the door, she locks it before heading over to a bed, where an unknown person sleeps. There are tears falling down her pretty face as she gentlypushes the person sleeping until he moans.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue]"Koske, wake up. Please, someone is in the house. He is going through everything, and he has a gun. WE need to leave, please wake up Koske!" She pushes him agian as he slowly sits up, wiping the sleep from his eyes.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue]"I'm up, I'm up. Ruri, you have another bad dream? Its probably just With getting something to eat." He wipes a tear off of her cheek as something sturrs at the foot of the bed.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Que?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]The rabbit like crature, With, looks at the flash of light that is comming from under the door.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Ruri, take With and hide in the closet." He grabbed the rabbit and set it in her arms before getting out of the bed."Please, Ruri, go. they may be after you, or me."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"I don't want to leave you, Koske. Please let me stay here and help you." He gently pushed her into the closed the door as his bedroom door flew open.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]"Koske Segihara. How good it is to finally meet a psychicup close and personal." The guy smiled and raised his gun.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]"Why are you here? Are you with the three companies? Which one are you working for?" Koske clenched his fistas he clanged from the closet, back to the guy.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]"That is not your problem, Koske Segihara. We aren't even here for you." The guy raised the gun and smiled as the pulled the trigger twice.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]"No, not going to happen here!" A light blue aura surrounded him, stopping the bullets. He fell to one knee, breathing heavily due to the force to stop the bullets. The guy smiled agian and pulled the trigger, this time hitting Koske in the chest, knocking him to the floor.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]The guy walked over and bent over Koske. "I'll let you in on a little secret. Turns out your sister is a psychic, like you. Only, she is much stronger." The guy stood up and put his gun to Koske's head.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Koske tried to sit up, caughing up blood as he did so. "What do you want with Ruri? What can she do for you? She isn't a psychic, I'm the only one in this family."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]"Whatever you say. Oh, you won't have to worry about your sister. After we are dont with the tests, we will give her back to you. That is, if she doesn't live through them."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]"Remeber how a psychic geths their power. You do something to cause mental damage, and if she really is a psychic, then you aren't even going to be able to tell you boss about this." Koske turned and looked the guy straight in the eyes.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]"I don't think your telling the truth. In any case, part of the job was to kill you. Wether or not we get your sister.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DimGray]In slow motion, Ruri watched as the guy pulled the trigger one more time. Sending a bullet into her brother's skull, killing him on contact.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DimGray]"Stupid kids, guess I should find the-" He stops as he hears crying, and the closet doors rattling. A second later, the doors fly off its henges, almost hitting the guy in the head. Ruri's hair begins to raise off of her back as a emerald green aura shoots from her, destroying everything it touches.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Black]Two hundred yards away, a couple of kids see a giand green ball destroy the Segihara house, and everything around it. As the dust cleared, only two things were left, a crater and half of a tree from the front yard.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER]------------[/CENTER]

Here is the background.

There are 3 companies that control most of the world. One company, Nebulous, began experiments on a newly found power in people. This power was a person's psychic power, or E's, is the general term for it.

Everyone has psychic powers, but only few are able to control that power, and use it regurly. To crontrol this power only takes a single event to happen.

When going through an event that trigger a mental strain, like the death of someone close, their psychic powers exploud out of their bodies.

After gaining this power, they become hated by normal people. They are despised so much, they are actually beaten and killed if found. Thats why most psychics hide their power, or join Nebulous.

With the sudden outburst in E's, Nebulous has begun capturing them and training them to be agents for the military. Recently, Nebulous has begun doind more and more experiments on psychics, killing them if they do not reach a certian standard.

A febel force rose up and began to fight Nebulous over the rights of psychics. That is isn't fair to kill someone that had no choice to become who they are.

[CENTER]--------------[/CENTER]

For this, there are 4 diffrent roles to play. One is a rebel psychic. That or you could work for Nebulous, as a psychic agent. The other trwo are to be human, either a rebel or to be working for Nebulous, or the other two companies.

If you are a rebel human, and you want to be the leader, post it in your signup, its first come first serve.

Name
Psychic: yes or no, simple
Weapons: only if you are a normal human. Psychics don't get weapons.
Appearance: pic or paragraph
First encounter: a short description of how you got your psychic powers. What event caused you to gain them.
Bio: Describe time from your first encounter til now. Or, if a normal person, describe you life, why you do what you do.
Position: what side are you on, Rebel, or Nebulous.

ok that is all of it. I know it is pretty long, and I am sorry. Please PM me with any questions or comments, and thank you.

Name: Loki Simoro
Age; 18
Personality: Outgoing and loves to talk. Tends to be very blunt and straight forward
Psychic; Yes
Appearance: Later
First Encounter: I found out I had powers when a car cut me off on a bridge and I went plowing through a wall and stopped midway. I got scared and panicked cousing the car to drop forward. I felt a weid sensation and the car levitated back up before i passed out.
Bio: Been going from here to there trying to find a place where people accept who I am. Been on the run from Nebulous mostly.
Posistion: Rebel