OtakuBoards

Ffix

Trowa066

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]FF9 is a cool game a little weird but cool if you have a weak mind then your not ike this game because you have to think with the game and FF7 and 8 aren't failures because FF8 was the first one and FF8 progressed I liked FF8 the best though but FF9 was cool T I loved the graphics. [/B][/QUOTE]

FF7 and FF8 had nothing to do with "Fantasy"

While most people will agree that FF7 is one of the best, it was a good game but did it have anything to do with "Fantasy? NO... there for it wasn't a good Final Fantasy.

Same with 8.

Tactics was the only "Perfect FF" in my own opinion. Your opinion may differ, but i think it's the best game.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]exactly what i have been saying for how long? FF 7 is a better GAME but it is NOT i repeat NOT a good FF game... 9 is much much better... FFT is cool... little short thou and too ez... specially if you get all the hidden peeps... way to ez ;) thou ill admit i did wake up during to night to play that game... now i just dont go to bed lol... damn high school made u sleep ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Vi Vi is a clone I'd have to take a closer look at the Black Mage Village but I definetly know hes a clone if fact all of the Black Mages are clones.

FF7 and 8 have fantasy because they used magic and they had monsters so they did have "fantasy", don't know what your talking about becaus eunless you can see or do that right now at anyplace you want its called fantsy.

Definition for:

Fantasy-not real, fake,made up, unrealistic, can't happen in real life.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*sigh* u just dont get it do ya... take out the magic and the summons out of FF 7 or 8 and u still have a game... take it out of 9 and u dont... they threw those in so they could put the FF title on it and sell a bunch of games at launch. the MOVIE is more fantasy than the games were... i mean if you think about it... you can see 90% of what happened in 7 or 8 really happening... since all games are fantasy... super mario brothers is a better FF game than 7 or 8 are... they are TOO real for the own good... that is y 9 went back to the basics ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

although ff tactics may be a perfect ff game, it is NOT, I repeat, NOT a ff game, it is not part of the series, it is just a sort of side story kind of thing, if it was a proper ff game, then it would have been called ff8 or whatever, seeing as it was released before 8....

I agree with Kuja on this point. Although I thought Final Fantasy 7 was an incredible game, I think Square Soft used the FF title as a marketing strategy. I thought 9 was a return to the original concept behind FF, however it was not nearly as good of a game as ff7. Hopefully the new FF (10,11) will be the best games yet. I believe they have a powerful enough system in the PS2 to make them killer games :angel:

Guest Voodookanaka
some ppl called vivi a clone, hes not hes the prototype...thats all.
i wouldnt like to comment on FF7 or 8, u say that without the summons and magic its not a final fantasy, in my opinion, it does have it so it is, wether they just slapped it on or whatever and if u take it away theres still a game, but in all truth its there and in my opinion that makes it a FF.

Yeah thats my point they do have it there so deal with it if you can make them say that they'll take it off or they'll say it was just a marketing scam them be my guest because its FF whether you say so or not just to let you know I don't mean any offense to anyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]although ff tactics may be a perfect ff game, it is NOT, I repeat, NOT a ff game, it is not part of the series, it is just a sort of side story kind of thing, if it was a proper ff game, then it would have been called ff8 or whatever, seeing as it was released before 8.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It rightfully hould be ff8. But it wouldn't be right...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...