OtakuBoards

An Idea...

Engel

[color=darkslategray][size=1]While listening to My Chemical Romance in my free time at lunch, in school, I thought of something. The album, [i]Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge,[/i] is a story about a man who must kill 1,000 evil men to bring his dead lover (Helena) back to life.

Here's the thing. I was sort of hoping to expand on it, and his exploits. Maybe change a few things, but use the songs and stuff of their two albums for the basis on the plot.

Ideas, comments, etc?[/color][/size]

I haven't really listened to My Chemical Romance and/or know any of their songs really, but the idea is intriguing. The story of killing 1,000 men to raise his dead lover is really cool sounding, very dark and morbid. If you're planning on doing an RPG, there is one way you can go about doing it.

Have a certain amount of people join and each take turns writing a story about one of his exploits of killing someone (or probably more than one person because 1,000 stories would be very long and demanding). Each story would link to the previous one and the next one. Just a thought there.

That is, unless you had another idea of how to go about this.