OtakuBoards

Can someone help me

serenayasha

[color=darkblue]It would help a lot if you give us some information on what it is exactly you want to do. What style are you going for? More importantly, what's your story about? People won't know if their interested in helping you or not if you don't give them anything to go on.[/color]

The best thing I can say to you is buy a bunch of How to Drwa manga books. I used to be a really crappy drawer too. But I taught myself how to draw, and now I'm the best in my class :D
Also, you can try going to this site, I'm not sure if it will help you or not. :animeswea

[url]http://anime.about.com/od/manga/ht/ht072404.htm[/url]

I just copied and pasted the name, so I'm not sure if it will work, so if it doesn't message me and give me your e-mail address, and I will send you the site. :animesmil

Guest pinklettuceleaf
[quote name='serenayasha']I want to started my own manga but i'm a really crapy drawer so will some one help me Please.[/quote]

there is a site online [url]www.howtodrawmanga.com[/url] that does quick tutorials, or try joining an anime fanart site, like [url]www.fanartcentral.net[/url] and ask for feedback on your pics.

[color=darkblue][b][size=1]In the future, please use the Edit button in the bottom-right hand corner of your post to fix something inside it. Double-posting is not allowed here at OB. Welcome, by the way. -Lady K[/size][/b][/color]

then i would suggest to you that you get a how to draw shoujo book, that mostly girl based stories isn't?. I'm not really good with drawing women :animeswea i prefere to draw men i find them a lot easier. I also get a couples and the starter book as well. But i found that the starter book didn't really help me as mush as the manga tutoral site did, if you put in a search for anime cubed they have a list somewhere on there site of lots of how to draw sites that where i went to get my tutorals and they were the most helpful thing that i ever got for free. So check that site out before you even think about buying the books, because they ARE more helpful then the books and you could save yourself some money.

[quote name='serenayasha']i tryed that is hacn't worked so good my manie loook s like cheap american cartoons who try to mimc anime.[/quote]

Try drawing in chibi style first then develop the chacter more i find it much easier to draw in a character in chibi style first then find a referance body for your character and then develop the face and body together. Give that a try

[color=darkblue]Well, this may be seemingly useless advice, but perhaps you should trying emulating current art styles. As you get better at it, you'll notice consistencies in various works and can apply that when you draw your own style. Of course, I'm not saying that you should start out by trying to draw something from CLAMP or Hellsing, but start with more simplistic styles like Naruto or the Pokémon animation art style. Over time, you'll notice things coming to you easier and drawing will be simpler.

Alternatively, you can always access How to Draw Manga.com's free tutorials section.[/color]