Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 I once put sum peoples member names onto it.Then I changed them to my nicknames.
Zidargh Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Well for all the FF's I usually keep the names as they are. Then after a while, I name the main ones after myself. And the first time I played FF 9, I named Amarant, Afro.lol. ( I dunno why) :bow:
Nerdsy Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B] hehe i did that....cuz rinoa looks like my GF (girlfriend) and Dagger....well, her real name is not Garnet til Alexandrios...its actually sarah....and ummm that is my GF's name....so that was just very freaky....i mean....i actually dropped my controller....i was thinking, damn she looks just like my gf....then BAM i go to edelion wall, and her name is sarah The way i found out Dagger's real name was the Edileon wall thing.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha... The exact same thing happened to me. It's scary, no?:alcohol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now