Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RPG maker 2


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, hello everyone.
I've got a really important question. I'm bored my whole holliday and I have heard from a game to mak your own rpg. The name is: RPG maker 2.
Can you help me? Do you know, where I can load this down?
Thanks, nauki
Posted
ok, thanks for 'helping' me.... I've downloaded it
Posted
[B]Just to tell you RPG maker 1 and 2 are the most baddest games ever... The only one that beats all those is RPG maker 3.. I think thats the game you should buy when its out.. The graphics are really better and gameplay approved alot..
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I can agree with what's being said about RPG Maker 2 here. I have tried it before and trying to put things together on the PS2 is a huge hassle.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]And a USB keyboard is a must if you're playing it on PS2. Even if you're not doing much dialogue (we hadn't even gotten that far yet), there is a lot to be typed.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Seeing as you downloaded it though, I'm assuming you got a computer version and therefore do not need to worry about any of this.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...