OtakuBoards

help

coolkam007

You need to either breed yourself a green chocobo to pass over the mountainous area near cosmo canyon and get to the forest, or wait until later in the game where you can fight Ultima Weapon, once you chase him around and defeat him, he will open the path to the forest; It's a giant puzzle tho, and the apocalypse sword is all the way at the end, u just need to know how everything reacts with another. Meaning how u put flies in the plants to pass over them, or if u put a froggy in a plant and stand on it, it will shoot you into the air. Other things interact like...put a beehive by the flytrap things and you can pass safely...not too complicated and if u hit square or something it starts you at the beginning again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]You need to either breed yourself a green chocobo to pass over the mountainous area near cosmo canyon and get to the forest, or wait until later in the game where you can fight Ultima Weapon, once you chase him around and defeat him, he will open the path to the forest; It's a giant puzzle tho, and the apocalypse sword is all the way at the end, u just need to know how everything reacts with another. Meaning how u put flies in the plants to pass over them, or if u put a froggy in a plant and stand on it, it will shoot you into the air. Other things interact like...put a beehive by the flytrap things and you can pass safely...not too complicated and if u hit square or something it starts you at the beginning again. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, he basically covered it all, there, although the apocalypse sword is'nt all that, really, I kind of like heavens cloud better....

.. (sorry for double posting.. but if i edited the other one no one would read it)

how he heck do you do it? i tried for quite a while last night.. i got to the part where you climb down the rope.. thats connected to the stump, the stump is right next to a huge maneater.. then their are two crickets.. anyways i'm wondering if i can get across the little stream thats their.. or what i need to do next..

Here is what you do...

You can only get here if you have a Mountain Chocobo or better or if you have defeated the ULTIMA WEAPON. When you enter here take the first three insects and place each one of them in a Pitcher Flowers(the pods behind the bridge). Then quickly use the small hill to the left and use the Pitcher Flowers(who are now eating the flies) as platforms and hop across. You can get the item on the Mutant Flytrap if you just barely step on the plant and if you do so you will recieve the SUPERSHOT ST.

Now in the next area you must pick up an insect and reach the highest ledge and put the insect to the left side of the Pitcher Flower so that it jumps into the Pitcher Flower. Quickly let a frog eat an insect and place it in the next flower pitcher and wait a while until Cloud will be launched to the other side. Now pick up the Beehive and put it in the Mutant Flytrap and it will shut automatically and then you can collect the SLASH ALL MATERIA and also do not forget the treasure box's location(the treasure box that is unaccesible right now). Now put the frog back in the right Flower Pitcher and wait a while and he will be flung towards the next area. In this area put the two insects in the pitcher flowers and Cloud should be able to reach the springy stamen which brings him up above the Forest floor and into the high canopy and wal all the way to the right and pick up the TYPOON MATERIA.

Now go back all the way to the left side of the Ancient Forest and Cloud will climb down a limb so he can reach the previously inaccessible treasure box which contains a MINERVA BAND. And go back to the area before you had gotten the TYPOON SUMMON MATERIA. Now put an insect in the Pitcher Flower and pick
up the beehive after you have used the Pitcher Flower as a platform. Put the Beehive in the Mutant Flytrap. Now pick use the other insect and put it in the Pitcher Flower. Grab the other insect and put it in front of a forest tree(the tree with a hole in it) to lure out a frog. Now leave the frog alone and put it in the pitcher flower and then grab the frog and put it in the Pitcher Flower and you will be propelled to the next area. In this area is only a cave, the APOCALYPSE and an ELIXIR is all that is in here. Once you exit through the top part of the cave, you will have to go through everything again incase you decide to come back here on any item you have missed.

• 3 weeks later...