OtakuBoards

i'v gotta riddle

coolkam007

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]About the US constitution one....I have no idea...but..United States?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]No, no, no..... You're looking at it quite the wrong way. :p

[COLOR=indigo]You're in a darkened room with a candle, a torch, a gas lantern, but only one match. Which one should you light first?[/COLOR] [/FONT]

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it! It was signed at the bottom! :Booyas:

Anywho for my break Riddle nobody got it right yet. But here's another one!

FOUR is HALF of FIVE.
Is this statement True or False?

[FONT=century gothic]Gah... not torch as in flashlight...... torch as in...well...something else. That does need to be lit. But you're wrong anyway.

WTG, Saiyadude.

[COLOR=indigo]Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Gah... not torch as in flashlight...... torch as in...well...something else. That does need to be lit. But you're wrong anyway.

WTG, Saiyadude.

[COLOR=indigo]Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Ah...the famous GRY riddle...plenty of answers to this one...but the Riddler never said the answer...just the riddle...

1. GRY is a word,...but not in everyday use.
2. 'What' is the third word
3. The word is 'something', no referral to the GRY word
4. In another reworded version..the answer was 'say'
because GRY = 'G' [u]or[/u] 'Y', and the whole riddle uses the word 'say' three times in it....

Plenty more answers, but none come to mind...anyhoo, must go down, eat and go sleep...12:38AM...
*yawn*[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Ah...the famous GRY riddle...plenty of answers to this one...but the Riddler never said the answer...just the riddle...

1. GRY is a word,...but not in everyday use.
2. 'What' is the third word
3. The word is 'something', no referral to the GRY word
4. In another reworded version..the answer was 'say'
because GRY = 'G' [u]or[/u] 'Y', and the whole riddle uses the word 'say' three times in it....

Plenty more answers, but none come to mind...anyhoo, must go down, eat and go sleep...12:38AM...
*yawn*[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh...actually, there is an answer that fits quite easily, and it's mind-bogglingly simple once you know it.

[Anyone else used to have those math problems like "Sally is six years old. Her favorite color is pink. She had three cookies, and her mom gave her two more. How many cookies does she have now?" I used to get them all the time, and you were supposed to cross out the unneeded information.][/FONT]

[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh...actually, there is an answer that fits quite easily, and it's mind-bogglingly simple once you know it.

[Anyone else used to have those math problems like "Sally is six years old. Her favorite color is pink. She had three cookies, and her mom gave her two more. How many cookies does she have now?" I used to get them all the time, and you were supposed to cross out the unneeded information.][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Uh...word(s)?[/b]

EDIT: Make that 'words' ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]
What can you break without hitting or dropping it? Note there can be two answers to this riddle. [/B][/QUOTE]

a heart.. well not a real heart but like love. "You broke my heart"
and every bone in any body wether animal or human. (Ex: You can grab an arm and snap it in half, with out hitting it with a hammer or any thing or dropping it.) But if you think that way then there is more than just 2 answers.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]No and no. Sorry but you can try again. Hint one of the answers is something that is just something somedoes. Not an actual thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

are you talking to me?

[B][FONT=century gothic]No, no, no..... You're looking at it quite the wrong way. :p

[COLOR=indigo]You're in a darkened room with a candle, a torch, a gas lantern, but only one match. Which one should you light first?[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

You have to light the match first because none of the other things can be lit with out it.

[B][FONT=century gothic]
[COLOR=indigo]Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. [b]There are only three words in the English language.[/b] What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! You said there are only three words in the English language, which is wrong there are a ton. but you said we use everyday, so I would have to say that the thrid word would be "hello" (we all say hello don't we?)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]OH C'MON SQUASHED SNAIL!!!

Honestly, your not very good at Reverse Pshycology.

1)You don't burry survivors
2)Electric trains don't have smoke [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha!! I told you they were easy, but they're really hard if you say them instead of writing them.

And I have another one, if anyone wants to try this one, which isn't as easy as the other two I gave:

A man is coming out of his house, and needs to get to his car. It is a BLACK car. And everything else around him is also black, so that it is the same as the car; no moon for light, he doesn't own a torch, the streetlights aren't on, and the stars aren't out.How does he find his car?

[EDIT] Oops, i wrot the riddle wrong, sorry[/EDIT]
......hehe, this one is easy once you think about it.......