Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i have a job. & no, it's not prostitution or anything, it's at a bookstore. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, ok... i never thought it was prostitution until you said it...

huh, fillin' my head with ideas :p
Posted
[size=1][color=roybalblue]Hold up, I haven't been here for a while, so I am kind of lost. Lady Macaiodh, how did you end up in a shelter? I thought you lived in the Bronx with your husband??? Ahh, I am totally lost and confused at this point. But nonetheless, I wish you the best in your future. I do hope, with all my heart, that you will get your old life back. I don't know what happened to you, but I wish you the best. ( still a little confused )

- MG [/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=roybalblue]Hold up, I haven't been here for a while, so I am kind of lost. Lady Macaiodh, how did you end up in a shelter? I thought you lived in the Bronx with your husband??? Ahh, I am totally lost and confused at this point. But nonetheless, I wish you the best in your future. I do hope, with all my heart, that you will get your old life back. I don't know what happened to you, but I wish you the best. ( still a little confused )

- MG [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

you're thinking of lady saiya-jin... & she hasn't been here in awhile b/c she has here own issues right now...
Posted
hang tough lm. :mrt: you are in my thoughts and prayers. sometimes i think that i really have a tough time, then i hear someone tell me their story. that's when i realize i have more than i really need, i have a wonderful family, in a land where i can decide how i want to live my life; what more can i have?

some of the peep's on this board r friends and some r more like family to me. keep on rolling lm ( :babble: )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

you're thinking of lady saiya-jin... & she hasn't been here in awhile b/c she has here own issues right now... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]Oh, now I got it. Thanks alot... now I feel stupid.. heh, well... like I said before, hope everything works out for you!

- MG [/size][/color]
Posted
you're back! i was wondering when you'd start posting again. i just haven't written b/c my life is too depressing right now. oh, & your sig still makes me LMAO...

now, if only master o beans would return as well, then the circle would be complete...
Posted
I'll think of you in my prayers LM, things will turn up better for you. Darn it, if only you lived in Aus, then my dad could do something about it (he used to work for families youth work and care) Then he could get a few people to do something about it, all the same, chin up and all that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Poor LM, I hope everything works out for you. Try to keep posting, because everyone here cares and wants to know how everything turns out.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


it will work out it will work out it will work out dont give up on fath itz your most powerfull wepond right now
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

actually, i'd much rather you beat up my father. he's at least three times the pervert that my roomate is. that would be much more satisfying to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

He is now on 'the list'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...