OtakuBoards

at the shelter

Lady Macaiodh

on the streets again. it didn't work out w/ my last roommate. he turned out to be a disgusting perv. i can live w/ crack heads, alcoholics, prostitues, but not disgusting pervs.

so i finally caved & went to caratas homeless shelter. once again & am the youngest & the only white girl. i played my guitar endlessly to retain my sanity. after awhile, a bunch of people gathered around to listen. when i was done, some of them actually gave me food, which is practically more valuable than money to a homeless person. this one guy came up & started making requests, but i didn't know any of the songs he asked for. finally, i said, "hey, i know a song you'll know. but i might mess up b/c i just figured it out last night." it was "angel" by jimi hendrix. i played it, & i didn't mess up.

i'm feeling your pain, seph.

i'm at the library right now. i don't know how long this will last. i'm praying for a miracle.

[COLOR=blue] I hope things come out better than they are now... but you seem to be doing great.... Keep it up and I'll talk to you later.....

BTW...CAN YOU PLAY... It's been awhile by staind.... I totally love that song....
JUST A LIL SUMTIN I HOPE MAKES YOU SMILE :) :) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 Trunks [/i]
[B]That really sucks nothing like that should ever happen to somebody. I'll be praying for you. You want me to beat him up cause I will? [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, i'd much rather you beat up my father. he's at least three times the pervert that my roomate is. that would be much more satisfying to me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

actually, i'd much rather you beat up my father. he's at least three times the pervert that my roomate is. that would be much more satisfying to me. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue] Well I would beat your dad up for you...but I'm a girl and I don't think that would help the situation any.....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]you know that I want your dad to get beaten to a bloody pulp. it sounds fun [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]
I bet YOU do like to do stuff like that....:worried: :nervous:

*becomes paranoid and watches her back...who knows Vegitto may be lurking in the shadows with a bat.....[/COLOR]

well, one day after I got my trenchcoat, the day i wore it, all the kids at school started saying that I was going to kill all of them. But lots of sophmore's had them but since i was a freshman, they were afraid of me, but in reality, i wouldn't do anything like that unles i was INSANELEY pissed off, and then I would only cut off there arm and see how they feel about me then. :flaming: :devil:

what's up, people? i was pretty depressed yesterday, but i feel better today. maybe it's cause i didn't fall off the bed last night (long story). well, i've been thinking, &, it really could be worse. caratas is the best shelter around, & it's actually hard to get in. but they always let me in on account of my age, so i guess i'm lucky in that respect. & they give you enough meals for a day, unlike the others. so don't worry, everybody, i've been in a lot worse situations than this, & i've always gotten out alive & a little smarter than before. plus, i actually have money this time. *phew*