OtakuBoards

Best Anime Game

Guest DarkAlex0706

The Naruto fighting game, Narumet Hero or something like that (I'm way off). Anyway, it represents the series almost perfectly. Nothing is ever perfect so that's the only reason I said that. Otherwise it's fun, action packed, and feels like you can get closer to being a part of the anime.

[quote name='CloudsOnly189][font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]I would have to say that The Legend of Dragoon would have to be a good anime game. I mean, has anyone ever played this game before?? It's so awesome and everything is totally anime wise. Also, the graphics are pretty good for a PS1 game, I would say[/color][/font']. :animeswea [/quote][size=1][color=darkred]I second that, as well as having good voices in combat for a PS1 game. The only other game I know of doing that is Star Ocean: The Second Story. If i'm informed right, my friend says they are making another one, so I am way excited.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]A good anime game in my opinion is Grandia II. I really like it as well as the character expressions when they are talking lol. the combat is cool because it has more of a 3D aspect and it seems very realtime for a turnbased.[/color][/size]

The only anime games I've played were the Budokai series and Gungrave: Overdose.
While I don't really care much for the Budokai series I still find myself coming back to play them.

Gungrave on the other hand is something I enjoyed. Even though it's just run and gun, and about 2 - 4 hours long. I find it to be a great stress reliever. Those are the only anime games I've played, and Gungrave is probably the best... "shrugs" (biased since I've only played those 2 games)