ANTIWORLD Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 Let me see it only happens when i fall real hurt skateing because than i feel like a poser :sleep:
Osaka Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 Short temper??? hmmm when I'm in the car with my friend I back seat drive alot. I can't help but get mad when a car dosen't move to fast or slows down when their able to make it across the light stuff like that. and when I play video game's I cant help but get mad. :animeangr especally when it's one of thoese dumb missions when you have to get the person to safty. :mad: what are they called? escortion mission's GOD how I hate them :mad: Oh and about chucking your cell at your ex-hubby?? I would have done the same thing!!!! :D lol
Jimbobalo Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 I guess I do have a pretty bad temper, but I don't normally throw alot of agression and anger around. I normally just soak up all the anger and other thing, and store them all up in me until it gets all pent up and I release it on someone that finally pushes me too hard. I know its unhealty todo that but I just normally just take it and don't say anything to keep the piece and keep everyone happy, while sacrificing how I feel. Alot of things make me mad, but its normally on the small things. Like it bothers me when something is changed from its normal order, becuase I am a man of routine. For example when I watch TV and they move a certain program from a certain time slot like when Paramount Comedy moved That 70s Show from 8 oclock to midnight that really peeved me off and got me grunting. I wish I didn't do that but thats just how I am! :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now