OtakuBoards

Shonen Jump

Shadow Blade

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]I was just wondering whether anyone here reads SHONEN JUMP.......

If so what's your favorite manga on this month's issue and um...why ? Issue # 34.
This month's issue has the following:

- Naruto
- Yu-gi-oh
- Hikaru No Go
- One Piece
- Shaman King
- Yu Yu Hakasho
- And this month's Preview: Death Note

My favortism is awarded to Naruto.
As you can see my avatar is a clue.

Why?

I guess I like it because of the art work and the story line, and also because you don't have a clue as to what time Period it takes place in.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Chef_Sanji']I read it! I like One Piece (lol) and I cant wait for Death Note to come out!! I saw it online somewhere and i have been a fan since so im excited about it coming out..finally! :catgirl:[/quote]

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]One Piece....

A very interesting manga comic. I have to admit though, I do admire the art. And the swordsman, Zolo.[/font][/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]Welcome to OtakuBoards, takoyuki.

In the future, please try to improve the quality of your posting. We try to encourage all our members to use proper spelling and grammar to make conversations flow easier.

Also, double posting is frowned upon. Please use the Edit button located on the bottom-right hand corner of your post to add something to it.[/color]

Yeah, I get SJ sent to me monthly. There's no real point for me to get it sent now. Naruto's on TV. Sure it's going to get butchered by Toonami but I don't care that much. The only thing I read in it is Hikaru no go. Death note was awesome, I'll probably just buy them as they come out. Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, One Piece, and Shaman king are/were on TV. So what's the point for me to get SJ monthly anymore?

I've never bought a copy of Shounen Jump, but I happen to like several of the series that are in it or are in its Japanese counterpart, Weekly Jump, like Death Note, Naruto, D.Gray-man and of course, Eyeshield 21 *points at icon/sig* XD

It's an interesting way to get manga out for sure. But for me, there's too many series in there that I'm not interested in reading so it feels like a waste of money for me to buy it.

I can't remember, but do you readers know if Eyeshield is even in the english SJ? I know some volumes of the manga are out already, but I'm not sure if it's also serialized in the magazine. @_@

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know, I like almost all of the stories in Shonen Jump... Although I suppose that if I had to pick one or two stories, I would have to pick Naruto, Shaman King, and One Piece, (I know that is three but I don't care.) I do like Hikaru no Go, and the rest of the stories too. hmmm... so hard to choose.

• 4 weeks later...
[size=1][color=slategray]Sheesh.

I forgot about this thread. However, I see that most of you guys liked last month's preview Death Note. I actually thought that Death Note was quite interesting. I plan to buy the manga. But as for this month's Shonen Jump I didn't get it yet, I've been really busy lately. But I believe that Rurouni Kenshin is this month's preview. What do you think of Kenshin Boy?[/color][/size]