Dagger Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [CENTER][I][B]Round 1, Match 10: Zeekan vs. Kitty[/B] [/I][/CENTER] [B]Date Due:[/B] Friday, September 23 [B]Dimensions: [/B] 500 x 300 [B]Theme: [/B] Music Once you have posted your submission (fulfilling the mentioned criteria), other members will vote on your work. We permit those who are participating in the tournament to vote as well. There will be no poll option ? you will be required to post a paragraph at least four sentences in length, explaining why you voted the way you did. If you fail to type a complete paragraph, your vote will not be counted, and you will receive a PM saying so. I will count & tally votes. Thank you very much for participating. Good luck! ~Dagger~
Kitty Posted September 24, 2005 Posted September 24, 2005 [COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]I'm soooo sorry everybody. >__< I didn't have a chance to get on my computer at all yesterday because I never went home, and now I'm at a friend's place. But I will get my entry up by later tonight. Sorry again. ^_^;; EDIT: [IMG]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/98/obgtentry19mi.png[/IMG] Here it is. It's pretty crappy, but oh well. =P Hope Zeekan posts soon. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dagger Posted September 25, 2005 Author Posted September 25, 2005 Alright, well, thanks for getting yours in. I'm going to PM him about this. ~Dagger~
Zeekan Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 Very sorryh, my apologies, i forgot about this contest and I haven't really visited this site much since signing for it. :( Here's my submission ofr it if it isn't too late.
Dagger Posted October 2, 2005 Author Posted October 2, 2005 Well, since there's no real precedent here, I'd like to open the issue up for discussion. Do y'all want to actually vote on this match, or should Kitty be the default winner? I figured I would see what voters and the other participants thought about this rather than immediately deciding how to handle it on my own. :) ~Dagger~
Retribution Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 [size=1]I would recommend letting Kitty go onto the next round by default. If we don't crack down now, then people with late submissions in subsequent (and even more important) rounds will have a reason to complain. Besides, I have a feeling Kitty would win, even with voting, so save us a few days time.[/size]
Delta Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]My rancorous side suggests elimination for both participants for failing to meet the deadline. But since we let something like this slide in the first round (Sean vs. Young Cheezy), I say we get a tad less lenient: let Kitty win by default.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dagger Posted October 2, 2005 Author Posted October 2, 2005 Right, then. [b]Kitty[/b], you win by default and will be participating in the second round. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts