OtakuBoards

Steel Chaos [M-LSV]

silpheedpilot

[b][color=Black]OOC: Parabola[/color][/b][color=Black], I think you missed out the Shinobis in your plan of where we're all supposed to be.
Sorry about the length, couldn't think of much.

[color=Navy]Sakura had been to Baskin only once, and it wasn't a fun experience, Chi froze up a few times because of the joints, and the time she had gone, one of the team members had actually gotten hurt within the mech. She didn't want to go back, but she would for her team.

[/color][/color][size=2][color=Navy][b]"I think I am going to try and grab something to eat, care to join me?" [/b]Vince asked.

Sakura looked at the extended hand and smirked, she placed her left hand into the grip gently.

[b]"Sure, I am a bit hungry." [/b]she said.

The two of them walked around the base, searching out the cafeteria area. By the time they reached there, they were really hungry.

Sakura stuck her right hand into her pocket and they looked at the choices of food. She got a bun and filled it with some meat and salad before adding a little bit of dressing, she waited for Vince and they paid, sitting at an empty table across from each other.

Sakura took a bite out of her bun and looked over at Vince as she chewed, he had violet hair and crimson eyes, a unique combination. He looked up from eating and smiled.

[b]"Do you think we make a good team, Vince?" [/b]Sakura asked after finishing her mouthful.
[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]After much pursuasion and much whining Kaizu got Jules to the cafeteria and the two ordered something smal from the menu; Jules ordered a small sandwhich and Kaizu ordered a bowl of Ramen. The two sat down at a table and began eating while talking about small things. Kaizu glanced around and saw Vince and Sakura and waved and yelled out to them with a mouth full of food.

[B]"Hey! Why don't you two come join us! We can talk strategy and about why I like Ramen so much!" [/B] Kaizu exclaimed, spitting out shards of noodles as he spoke.

Sakura looked a bit disgusted and Vince just kinda chuckled but the two eventually got up from where they were sitting and made their way over to Kaizu and Jules. Kaizu turned to Jules and spoke.

[B]"See, I told you I could get them to come over!"[/B]

Jules had her arms crossed and was giving Kaizu a very mean look. Kaizu swallowed his food and apologized with Jules just grinning as if she won a Grand Prix. Crazy females and their civilized manners. Sakura and Vince finally made it to Kaizu and Jules and each took a seat next to their counterparts. Vince next to Kaizu and Sakura next to Jules.

[B]"So..I've decided to have you all come with me to Baskin. I'm not so sure about this mission but I am sure about our team and I know we'll be able to take out that research complex and get back in time for dinner." [/B] Kaizu said, turning off his funny switch and flipping to serious mode.

Sakura nodded in agreement, [B]"We would've gone with you regardless."[/B]

Vince nodded to that statement and so did Jules.

[B]"I know but Baskin is very dangerous...I want you to know that." [/B] Kaizu said.

[B]"We know, Kaizu."[/B] Vince said.

[B]"Well, since were all on the same page here I think we should get down to tactics and what-not." Kaizu pushed his Ramen away folded his hands on the table where the Ramen just was, "Since this complex is likely to be heavily guraded as Harlin says, then I'm sure were in for a fight with Tyrants and Templars, which arent a problem usually, but because of the harsh conditions of Baskin they'll be like stationary defense turrets and we may be sitting ducks with we've been exposed to the cold for too long. So I'm devising a plan that will make use of everyones' close-combat skills...I trust you all have close combat experience." [/B] Kaizu looked at Sakura and Vince and they looked back clearly telling Kaizu that he should know better than to ask if a Shinobi pilot has any close combat experience.

[B]"So thats it. Snipers at far and everyone else moving in for the kill. Simple and quick is how I want this mission done." [/B] Kaizu explained, glancing around, [B]"We've got three days rest. So..Do what you want in that time. I'll tell the rest of the team."[/B]

Kaizu smiled and gave a brisk salute before getting up from the table, Jules right behind him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]"Jules,"[/b] Sakura sat back and folded her arms behind her head, [b]"while we've got three days, teach him some manners."

"I would, but it's hopeless. Tried years ago,"[/b] Jules sighed and massaged her temples as she followed Kaizu.

[b]"Hey now,"[/b] Kaizu began to retort, but was cut short by running into the door.

[b]"Why don't you watch where you're going, Kai-pu? Now, I'm going to go work out. I suggest you go meditate for your focus,"[/b] Jules playfully shoved him out of her path and started for the simulators.

Jules had never worked in such extreme climates before, and the only way to prepare was simulation. The hanger was smaller than one would anticipate. Granted, it was huge and housed several "dummy" mechs, but there was hardly any space for movement. Then again, the mechs weren't supposed to move much anyhow. The mock-up mechs were generic and old; spares that were never before used in battle, or were considered to be too inadequate for battle. The hanger was filled with light buzzing and humming from simulators in operation, mechanics working on machinery, and electricity.

[b]"Is it possible for me to get one of these bad boys?"[/b] Jules strutted up to an operator.

[b]"Of course. Are you on the mission into the Baskin area?"[/b] the operator looked up from his clipboard and quickly realized who he was talking to, snapping to attention.

[b]"At ease, Sir. Yes, I'm one of the several pilots entering Baskin. I haven't been into that area before, and I would like to know what I'm getting into,"[/b] Jules pulled her hair back and braided it.

[b]"Understandable. I can have a mech ready for you in one hour. I have to run preliminary tests, set programs, all that fun stuff,"[/b] the operator waved the hand that held the pen and set his clipboard down.

[b]"That's perfect. When it's ready, send out a page for me. Sergeant Pilot Jullian Ray, is me,"[/b] with that, Jules turned and left the hanger, [b]"Time for some swimming."[/b][/size]