OtakuBoards

My Chemical Romance anyone??

KikyoFan No.1

I LOVE My Chemical Romance!! Along with Green Day, Blink 182, Switchfoot, The Bravery and MANY other punk rock bands!! So, how about any of you guys??

[font=Verdana][color=blue][strike]As Goddess said, please explain your choices. Just listing bands that you like is actually considered spam.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Goddess, nice save with this thread ^_^[/strike][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]Oops, I guess I should have caught the double thread before editing this post.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]- Petie[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]

[size=1]Well, why do you like My Chemical Romance? What got you to like them?

I'm not into any of the other bands you named, but I am growing fond of MCR. I haven't listened to their older stuff, yet. Their current album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, is all I've really listened to. And I have to say, I like it alot. The lyrics are just so much more morbid compared to all the other alternative [pop] rock bands out there. I don't know how many kids actually realize some of the things that are being said, lol. But the music is good enough to divert the attention. What's interesting is that this band doesn't look as dark as they really are, sadly. Hopefully this wave of "happy anger" stuff goes away soon. It'd be interesting to see what they really can do.
[/size]

um why would you make this thread when there is a perfectly good My Chemical Romance thread going on and its on the first page no way you could have missed it when you made this one.

Always remember to use the search engine to see if there is a current thread already on a certain topic it will help you be a member longer don't wanna be one of those people who are here for less than 3 months before getting the ban.

[font=Verdana][color=blue]It hit me after I edited the initial post that we already had a My Chemical Romance thread here. Posting two of the same thread is not allowed as having only one thread per topic helps to reduce clutter. So KikyoFan No.1, for future reference, please use the search feature (or at least scan the thread list) before posting a new thread.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Now, Inuyasha7271, while I appreciate you upholding the rules, please leave that type of post to a Moderator from now on. Instead of posting about it, just use the Report Bad Post button at the upper right hand corner of the post and the Moderators will take care of it from there. Thanks.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]If you have any questions, I'd advise you read the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/url] and the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?"]FAQ[/url] (both of which are also located on the left). Also, feel free to PM me, or any other Moderator, if you need any more help.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed[b].[/b][/color][/font]