Engel Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [color=darkslategray][size=1] Welcome to the thread, [b]Mother Underground,[/b] for the soon releasing RPG Mother (Obiviously... =P ). Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I'm just waiting for one sign up, and then I'll be starting Mother. I hope you all haven't lost interest. Caio, Deucalion.[/color][/size]
Starwind Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 Hey I was curious if you had any specific rules you wanted us to observe. Please look my post over and PM me for any changes and I'll do my best to fix it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now