OtakuBoards

Can anyone help me out?

Howlingvampire4

I need some help here. I want to download a program to color in my anime drawings.I don't really know how to explain it. :animeswea
well, I was gonna download the GIMP, but my mom said it interefered with somethin, I think, but I was wondering if there is anything else somebody could recomend to me.

Needs to be free though. :animeswea

Not really sure....My computer has a painter in the acessories...I put a pic in the scanner and of course scan it, then press edit. Or you could put a floppy disc in the drive, and do the same thing... I'm not an expert really.LOL

Bye Gamer Gurl!

[QUOTE=Nomura]Not really sure....My computer has a painter in the acessories...I put a pic in the scanner and of course scan it, then press edit. Or you could put a floppy disc in the drive, and do the same thing... I'm not an expert really.LOL

Bye Gamer Gurl![/QUOTE]

lol, ok I guess I should repronounce what I meant. I mean, like to uh, make my drawings look more like a real anime, instead of when I color it, it looks terrible :animesigh Also, when I try my paint, it won't color some parts in, So, I heard that some programs help u do that. So, like I asked before, does anyone know any besides the GIMP?

[quote name='Howlingvampire4']lol, ok I guess I should repronounce what I meant. I mean, like to uh, make my drawings look more like a real anime, instead of when I color it, it looks terrible :animesigh Also, when I try my paint, it won't color some parts in, So, I heard that some programs help u do that. So, like I asked before, does anyone know any besides the GIMP?[/quote]
[size=1]Hey there, Howlingvampire4... I'll try to answer your question.

Well, ideally GIMP would be what you're looking for. Really, that's the only free art software that I'm aware of that'll effectively color in a scanned picture. But since that doesn't work...

You can check into [B]Paint Shop Pro[/B] or [B]Photoshop[/B], but both are programs that you have to pay for. You could download their trial versions (lasts 30 days, I believe) from Download.com and searching for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

Techincally, you could pirate the software, but that's illegal, and only baddies do that.

I hope I helped you out a bit.[/size]