Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need some help here. I want to download a program to color in my anime drawings.I don't really know how to explain it. :animeswea
well, I was gonna download the GIMP, but my mom said it interefered with somethin, I think, but I was wondering if there is anything else somebody could recomend to me.

Needs to be free though. :animeswea
Posted
Not really sure....My computer has a painter in the acessories...I put a pic in the scanner and of course scan it, then press edit. Or you could put a floppy disc in the drive, and do the same thing... I'm not an expert really.LOL

Bye Gamer Gurl!
Posted
[QUOTE=Nomura]Not really sure....My computer has a painter in the acessories...I put a pic in the scanner and of course scan it, then press edit. Or you could put a floppy disc in the drive, and do the same thing... I'm not an expert really.LOL

Bye Gamer Gurl![/QUOTE]

lol, ok I guess I should repronounce what I meant. I mean, like to uh, make my drawings look more like a real anime, instead of when I color it, it looks terrible :animesigh Also, when I try my paint, it won't color some parts in, So, I heard that some programs help u do that. So, like I asked before, does anyone know any besides the GIMP?
Posted
Mine's the same way! It'll leave spots in the color, and stuff! GGRRR, it makes me mad. Sorry, can't help you now.... :animesigh :animeswea
Posted
[quote name='Howlingvampire4']lol, ok I guess I should repronounce what I meant. I mean, like to uh, make my drawings look more like a real anime, instead of when I color it, it looks terrible :animesigh Also, when I try my paint, it won't color some parts in, So, I heard that some programs help u do that. So, like I asked before, does anyone know any besides the GIMP?[/quote]
[size=1]Hey there, Howlingvampire4... I'll try to answer your question.

Well, ideally GIMP would be what you're looking for. Really, that's the only free art software that I'm aware of that'll effectively color in a scanned picture. But since that doesn't work...

You can check into [B]Paint Shop Pro[/B] or [B]Photoshop[/B], but both are programs that you have to pay for. You could download their trial versions (lasts 30 days, I believe) from Download.com and searching for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

Techincally, you could pirate the software, but that's illegal, and only baddies do that.

I hope I helped you out a bit.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...