OtakuBoards

confusion

sandramaxwell06

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*slight spoiler*
i assume you mean level 6 of ages since that is what you asked about in the nintendo forum... this is tricky... you have to go between the past and present and do the trading secquence in both... very easy once you realize what you are supposed to do... the games are a bit hard but well worth it :)... anyway you have to go to the past and light these 4 torches... in order... i forget the order... i know the one on the left is first thou... then it will open up a new area in the present... while you do that you can then move farther into the one in the present... you have to go back and forth between the 2 a few times till you get to the mini boss... once you do kill him and get the treasure from this dungoen ;) the mermaid suit... this will let you dive underwater :) and now you have to hit the control pad to swim... confusing :wigout: when your used to the A button... now make your way in the past tword the boss and when you find patches of deep water... get in them and hit B :) this should help you w/o telling you exactly what to do ;) i hate spoiling stuff....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Kuja, i have a question for oyu about ages. Is there any way that you don't have to dance with the goron. It is between the 5th and 6th dungeon. I can not beat dance well enough, but i did it once though. I just need to beat him again. i try and try but i can't do it. Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... anyway... to get there you have to find the buttons that let in and out water ;) and then when you do that... you will be able to fight the mini boss... u have to have as much water as possible if i remember correctly... could be wrong... but the fish is ez... just stay watch his pattern... hide where you can and hit it while it not thinking ;)... then go past him... and find the treasure cheest ;)... [url]www.gamesfaqs.com[/url] has a few walkthrews... i havent got around to making mine yet lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
[color=indigo]Are you talking about the end boss, Veran? Is so, it's a she, not a he.

How to beat Veran:

At first, Veran will be in Queen Ambi's body. Shoot Mystery Seeds at her to make Veran come out, and then use the Long Hook and Sword.
When Veran transforms into a winged demon thing, jump away from her fireballs with the Roc's Feather, and attack with your sword as she flies by.
As a turtle, jump away from her with the Roc's Feather when she hops around, and hit her with your sword when her face appears.
As a spider, stun her with Bombs and then use your sword, avoiding the webs.
As a bee, jump over the stingers with the Roc's Feather and hit her with the sword when you can. Kill the swarm to get Hearts.
Veran will cycle through her different transformations a few times before you beat her.[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no not veran... i think she is talking about the knight thing ;)

i dont remember everything about this guy... but you use the sword on one, power bracelet on one, the magic rod (that shoots and bounces around), and i forget the other one... maybe the sword again? oh btw... those are in no order... and you have to hit him in the back with the rod thing... man i really need to get off my butt and finish GS's walkthrew so i can maybe i can finish writing that one lol.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

maybe i can help

isn't the last boss(other than Veran) on ages the thing with the sheilds? if so, like Kuja said, do that, then the other one is hit him in the back with your seed shooter. that's if he has the sheilds. he'll block it if you go for the front. good luck

[color=indigo]Oh, you mean Ramrock, the boss of Level 8... Okay...

First, use your sword against his hands.
Then, when his hands are spikey, put Bombs between them.
When they're shields, use the Seed Shooter to hit the top of his head.
When it thows it's hands at you, grab one with the Power Gloves and pull it back. Release it to hit Ramrock.[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]as in ganon? lol you kick his butt that is what ya do... mainly just find his pattern and attack when it isnt gonna kill ya ;) errrrrrrr dont remember for sure havent played in a while been trying to get otakugamer up and running[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]When you're fighting Ganon, you pretty much just wail on him with your sword... There really isn't much more to the fight, besides dodging his attacks. It's one of those fights where knowing how to beat the boss doesn't really help you at all, since it's pretty much just skill.
If you don't have the Master Sword (Lv.3) you'll need to use Spin Attacks to hurt him, though. Normal swings won't hurt him unless you have the Master Sword.[/color]