Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm not really scared of much now. When I was younger, however, I was scared of everything. One of the biggest fears that I've had since I was younger is a fear of needles, and insects with stingers. I think this is kind of weird because I know that shots don't hurt, and I've never been stung by any kind of insect (the worse I've ever gotten from an insect is a mosquito bite). Despite my fear of needles, I plan on getting a tattoo someday. Sometimes I fear the end of the world. This is my most recently acquired fear. It spawned from this dream that I had earlier this year about it. I can't remember too much about the dream, but I know all of a sudden the sky turned crimson and the date on the calendar in my home was June 6, 2006. I hope this fear is resolved when that date actually comes.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doomberg
Posted
2 feers 1 needles and 2 being a virgen for the rest of my life:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...