OtakuBoards

How did they (i forgot the names) know about Gohan?

Goku213

Them funny lookin people @ the tourny. One had a russian sounding name & i forgot the other completley. How did they know about him, about his energy, to come and steal it? I remember Goku saying he didn't want to be brought back cuz people were always coming to hunt him down to kill him, and staying on Earth, alive, would put it in danger. So then they come after Gohan. lol, but how did they know about his energy? :confused:

They didn't. They just came to the tournament to see if there was anyone that was hella strong so they could steal the energy and try to resurrect Buu...At least I think thats what it is!

All I know is that they were just looking for someone strong, and Gohan was the most powerful there, so they stole his energy.

Yeah,I don't thinkthey knew about the great Gohan.hey just came to see who is strong enough to resurrect Buu.Well,then tey saw Gohan power and they took his energy with a magic lamp looking thing.The Z fighters wanted to stop them,but the supreme kai said no wait.I think because he wanted to follow them to see where Babidi was.So they can stop Buu before he was resurrected.But then those dudes(I also for got there name, but I know one of their names starts with an s)die!!!!!:D

Here's how it goe's.

There names were Spopovitch and Yamu. They were controled by the evil wizard Babidi to go to the Martail Art's Tournament and absorb as much energy into that energy taker/absorber thingie. Well they didn't exactly want Gohan's energy because they didn't know any of the Z-Fighters were there and didn't know the power they had. So there Mission was to just absorb ALOT of peoples energy. Well ALOT of peoples energy compaired to a Half Saiya-Jins energy is pretty much the same. So the surpreme Kai (shin) and his assistant (kibito) came to earth knowing Babidi would send someone to get the energy. and the rest just played out. And to note they never knew about the Z-Fighters at the tournament so they didn't expect that much power in just one boy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Here's how it goe's.

There names were Spopovitch and Yamu. They were controled by the evil wizard Babidi to go to the Martail Art's Tournament and absorb as much energy into that energy taker/absorber thingie. Well they didn't exactly want Gohan's energy because they didn't know any of the Z-Fighters were there and didn't know the power they had. So there Mission was to just absorb ALOT of peoples energy. Well ALOT of peoples energy compaired to a Half Saiya-Jins energy is pretty much the same. So the surpreme Kai (shin) and his assistant (kibito) came to earth knowing Babidi would send someone to get the energy. and the rest just played out. And to note they never knew about the Z-Fighters at the tournament so they didn't expect that much power in just one boy. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Good info there. . I was just going to say that they were giving out pamphlets that stated that he had a ton of energy in case anyone was looking to ressurect some ancient and evil super power. . But I suppose yours is a bit better. . *ducks*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]Them funny lookin people @ the tourny. One had a russian sounding name & i forgot the other completley. How did they know about him, about his energy, to come and steal it? I remember Goku saying he didn't want to be brought back cuz people were always coming to hunt him down to kill him, and staying on Earth, alive, would put it in danger. So then they come after Gohan. lol, but how did they know about his energy? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

you must be talking about Spopavitch and Yamu. They, as DBZ man said, didn't know that it would be Gohan Specifically, just that it would be the post powerfull person there. As far as they knew, it could have been krillin or Piccolo., and Saiyandude, they Babidi did not tell them to go to the tourny, he just said "go and get this full with energy" and they thought of the tourny, and found gohan as a ssj2 with all that energy