OtakuBoards

Moody in highschool... how regular are YOUR breakdowns?

Skye

[COLOR=DarkRed]Can't say I have breakdowns... ever. Not that I have it as hard as some, mind. Still, I have my share of hardships. I'm tested often, projects are usually due and I hardly ever remember to finish, I don't really have a significant amount of friends, and I'm not really popular with the ladies. My secret is simple. I just don't care. I don't where jeans, though litterally everyone else does - but I don't care. I don't wear popular cloths - I don't care. I'm fat - I don't care. Because when it comes down to it... none of it matters. Highschool society is a farce. Because in the real world the whole thing's flip-flopped. I'm just gona ride out highschool on my L.A grades - well, not my grades per se. I'm remarkably lazy and get little done. But a special test I did showed that I had a better grasp of the English langauge than the average university student. And I had about 3 hours of sleep that day! - and not worry.

Tests come easily to me - luckily, since we get tested every freaking day because the French Side is totally retarded. But that's another story... - so I don't really get scared before them. Especially on subjects like History, L.A, or Geography.

Long and short of it is... just don't care. It makes life a lot easier when you don't let the little trivial things get ya down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I don't think I ever had a highschool breakdown until recently. I don't cry or anything, I just kind of zone out and just sit around and do nothing.

Currently, I have a hard time doing my homework. I don't have trouble doing the actual work, I just start it at 9:00pm when, back in grade 9, I used to always start my homework after school. Also, I just don't want to do it. Plus, I'm even worse at doing projects. I'm a procrastinator, but it's getting really bad. I have an assignment due tomarrow, and I'm here reading posts. I barely even started...and I don't even care!

But, every once in awhile, I just randomly start to worry. My anxiety, got really bad this summer, so in class I start thinking that I feel sick when I'm really not sick! It's more of a nuisance more than anything. But, I suppose we all have our breakdowns every once in awhile...[/COLOR]

Anyone is allowed to cry once in a while I mean if you don't then you have a problem. I wouldn't worry, maybe during the Algebra problem you didn't get the problem right away and got streessed, its about the subconscious at times, maybe its just hormones(I know its not prudent for someone to say it). We act at times without our own approval. :animeswea