OtakuBoards

Big Day Out 2006

Lady Asphyxia

[font=Arial][size=2]For any Australians/New Zealand folks out there, the Big Day Out 2006 line up goes up tomorrow, the 5th of October. With that in mind, I'm wondering if anyone is planning to go and to which city? If you've been before, did you enjoy it and do you have any tips for newbies? Have you heard any rumours about the bands who will appear? [I myself have heard the Franz Ferdinand is almost certain -- I guess we'll find out tomorrow!]

I'll post the list when it goes up, and you can talk about what bands you want to see most, etc, as well.
[/size][/font]

I wouldn't mind going but it depends how much the tickets are.Since I am from Melbourne then I will naturally go to that one, My older sister went to last years one as well as Coke Live'n Local nad she said both were alright.

[font=Arial][size=2]The Big Day Out 2006 (preliminary) Line Up has been released, and goes like this: [/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]The White Stripes
Iggy and the Stooges
Franz Ferdinand
Kings of Leon
The Mars Volta
Soulwax
AFI
2 Many DJs
Sleater-Kinney
The Magic Numbers
The Living End
Gerling
Dei Hamo
Magic Dirt
Cut Copy
End of Fashion
Faker
The Grates
Youth Group
Wolf & Cub
[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]Tickets are recommended to $130, but prices vary according to where you're buying them.[/size][/font]