OtakuBoards

Computer Doodles

Kitty

[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Since I haven't brought my art thread back from the Studio Graveyard yet, I'm just going to post this up here.

Here at my school, I have access to Macromedia Flash MX. I've made some animations, but none worthy of seeing the light of day, lol. However, I did make a doodle I thought was good enough to show off. It was drawn, colored, and everything else in Flash. I would've animated it (given it a wink or something) but I'm sooo bad at it. Anyway, here it is. I'd love any critique you could give me. Sorry it sucks, though. I had to use a mouse. D:

[url=http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doodle1finish3wa.swf]Clicky[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple]Wuuu.. So that image will wink or something when it is ready? Cool..
My sister can make animations, but I can't. I have to ask help from her..
Agh, sorry! Now.. I have to say, if I make animation, your will be greater than mine! I think that everything in that pic is fine. But her eye has same colour than her skin.. I have seen lot of pics with some thing. Or will that eye colour conduce on animation? I really don't know.. O___O I think that everything is okay. But the most important thing is that that pic is absolutely your style. ^^
I'm sorry if I couldn't help.. ^__^" :catgirl:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]Wow Kitty, I really like it! Nice job!

The hair does look a bit sketchy. You know, if you zoom in and get your mouse to the very edge, a different mouse icon pops up and lets you adjust the edge so that it doesn't look all jagged and what-not. Other then that, you did an excellent job! I approve! lol[/size]