Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Demon Arm
[URL=http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=demonarm5zl.jpg][IMG]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/821/demonarm5zl.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

A werewolf.
[URL=http://img415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=werewolf8zb.jpg][IMG]http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/2269/werewolf8zb.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My personal favorite, Phoenix.
[URL=http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phoenix5xl.jpg][IMG]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6203/phoenix5xl.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Comments?
Posted
[QUOTE=ScreamSin]Demon Arm
[URL=http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=demonarm5zl.jpg][IMG]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/821/demonarm5zl.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

A werewolf.
[URL=http://img415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=werewolf8zb.jpg][IMG]http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/2269/werewolf8zb.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My personal favorite, Phoenix.
[URL=http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phoenix5xl.jpg][IMG]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6203/phoenix5xl.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Comments?[/QUOTE]

The first pic looks like it was drawn by a kid...unless you are a kid then Im sorry for being so blunt. The are is awesome though, the pic in general could've been better.

The second is good. Was it draw in MS Paint? Its cartoony.

I LOVE THE THIRD PIC! THe colors are right and the is flashy and vibrant. That pic of the Phoenix is good.
Posted
The sketch is really old. Around five years I think, so yeah. I was a kid when I drew it. Everything is hand drawn, and the coloring is done with Photoshop. Glad you like the phoenix. That one always gets good reviews.
Posted
[size=1]The first drawing is nice. The normal hand is nice and sharp, apart from the thumb which is placed awkward. His left arm is nice aswell. Great details in the teeth, the horns and the drool. What I think you need to work are the legs and the chest. The arms look as if they are added by some loony professor after he had finished the body.

The second image I like least. Werewolves are hard to draw. You did a fine job on the hair and the arms. But the chest could be bigger, now it can't lift the wolf's huge arms. Also the face is rather weird, because his mouth is too thin.

The Phoenix one is great. It's right wing could be a little more down, but that's all. Great job on this one.[/size]
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Qman1]The first pic looks like it was drawn by a kid...unless you are a kid then Im sorry for being so blunt. The are is awesome though, the pic in general could've been better.

The second is good. Was it draw in MS Paint? Its cartoony.

I LOVE THE THIRD PIC! THe colors are right and the is flashy and vibrant. That pic of the Phoenix is good.[/QUOTE]Please provide reasoning and constructive criticism in addition to the comments you have already made. As it is now, they're rather bland on their own.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...