9mm Avenger Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [color=royalblue]Anyone see the Dead or Alive commerical yet? It has these two guys talking about how they like the game They say 'well done but textures' or something'[/color]
Posthumous Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 yeah.it was kinda dumb.they were just talking about the girls.
Desbreko Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 When I saw it, I was laughing through the whole thing! :laugh: That was one [I]screwed up[/I] commercial! lol! :laugh: Btw, shouldn't this be in the PC Gaming/Xbox forum, since DOA3 is an X-Box exclusive game?
9mm Avenger Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 [color=royalblue]I don't know....*feels topic moving*AAA! GRAB ONTO SOMETHING![/color]
boris Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 yeah, that was a sad sad sad try to make me want to buy doa3. hey, bill gates must be useing that theroy of sex sells. they are targeting males, which is a little sexeist. but thats just my view.
Kittie Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i] [B]yeah, that was a sad sad sad try to make me want to buy doa3. hey, bill gates must be useing that theroy of sex sells. they are targeting males, which is a little sexeist. but thats just my view. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, i agree with you! it is sexist! so mani guys keep telling me it's a guys world and all that!!:cussing: so, i hate that bloody commercial!!:demon: i bought the game anyway though...but i've been a DOA fan for awhile...sorri i'm straying...:babble:
Guest Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 I love that game, i have it and i beat it with every character and got EIN. Also, that commerical was a lil screwy.
DeathKnight Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [color=crimson]Well from this texan's opinion i say that was one good commercial.. Eheh... Keyword.... [b]Texan's[/b]....[/color]
9mm Avenger Posted December 11, 2001 Author Posted December 11, 2001 Eep........I guess they were trying to appeal to the average sex-deprived american and candian and whoeverelse owns a tv male.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 The commercial didn't really appeal to me as much as some others that get really serious about the game's features...
Will2x Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 i liked it, it was funny and showed some pretty cool screen shots.
Shy Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]i liked it, it was funny and showed some pretty cool screen shots. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wonder which kind of screenshots you liked the most :naughty: I thought the commercial was pretty funny because it is sad that people are actually like that. LOL [/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Bah....They [I]did[/I] have nice screenshots, tho! :naughty: *salivates*Wait...She's not real! Get a life Akira!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now