Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When I saw it, I was laughing through the whole thing! :laugh: That was one [I]screwed up[/I] commercial! lol! :laugh:

Btw, shouldn't this be in the PC Gaming/Xbox forum, since DOA3 is an X-Box exclusive game?
Posted
yeah, that was a sad sad sad try to make me want to buy doa3. hey, bill gates must be useing that theroy of sex sells. they are targeting males, which is a little sexeist. but thats just my view.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]yeah, that was a sad sad sad try to make me want to buy doa3. hey, bill gates must be useing that theroy of sex sells. they are targeting males, which is a little sexeist. but thats just my view. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i agree with you! it is sexist! so mani guys keep telling me it's a guys world and all that!!:cussing:

so, i hate that bloody commercial!!:demon:

i bought the game anyway though...but i've been a DOA fan for awhile...sorri i'm straying...:babble:
Posted
I love that game, i have it and i beat it with every character and got EIN. Also, that commerical was a lil screwy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i liked it, it was funny and showed some pretty cool screen shots. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I wonder which kind of screenshots you liked the most :naughty:

I thought the commercial was pretty funny because it is sad that people are actually like that. LOL [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...