Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Starfire+Robin=LOVE


Recommended Posts

Guest MurdocLuva
Posted
Who agrees that Starfire and Robin should be together???
Posted
I do. They allready flirt and get all mushy. LOL. I would love to see alil' more romance in TT. So, yeah they should start going out, get married, have children, etc.
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]If you read the old "Teen Titans" comics, you would see that Dick Grayson and Kory(Starfire) had a realationship going. I don't know to much of the details. But Dick and her broke up, I think. As for Robin(Tim Drake), his girlfreind was murdered by Black Mask.


"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Dragonboym2][COLOR=Blue']As for Robin(Tim Drake), his girlfreind was murdered by Black Mask.[/COLOR][/quote]

Yeah. ^^ That's my Avatar, Stephanie Brown (Robin IV). She became Robin after Drake (Robin III) [spoiler]temporarily quit[/spoiler].

As for Dick Grayson (Robin I / Nightwing) he and Starfire [spoiler]were going to get married but they called it off. I think somebody told me Deathstroke (Slade) came and ruined everything.[/spoiler]

Edit: Okay I just looked it up on Wiki. The following spoiler is a correction to my previous spoiler.

[spoiler]The wedding wasn't interupted by Deathstroke, but by Raven who had turned evil at the time. The relationship was apparently "already on rocky ground" so they just didn't get together after that.[/spoiler]

-ArV
Guest MurdocLuva
Posted
[QUOTE=r2vq]Yeah. ^^ That's my Avatar, Stephanie Brown (Robin IV). She became Robin after Drake (Robin III) [spoiler]temporarily quit[/spoiler].

As for Dick Grayson (Robin I / Nightwing) he and Starfire [spoiler]were going to get married but they called it off. I think somebody told me Deathstroke (Slade) came and ruined everything.[/spoiler]

Edit: Okay I just looked it up on Wiki. The following spoiler is a correction to my previous spoiler.

[spoiler]The wedding wasn't interupted by Deathstroke, but by Raven who had turned evil at the time. The relationship was apparently "already on rocky ground" so they just didn't get together after that.[/spoiler]

-ArV[/QUOTE]

:animecry: :animedepr
THEY LOOK LIKE SUCH A GOOD COUPLE!!! :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I've never been able to read the original Teen Titans comic, so, for now I am in the dark about that. *sad*
BUT, as for the show... it's obvious that Robin and Starfire have something going on... because...[spoiler] there has been one episode completely dedicated to the unspoken feelings between them anyway. Plus, as remembered in "Betrothed", Robin was very unstable about Starfire going off to get married. You could literally see him steaming the whole time. And the episode where Robin is forced to go to prom with Kitty, Starfire's feelings of jealousy and hate towards Kitty... aren't quite... well hidden. And the two have their moments in many other episodes.[/spoiler]
It's all pretty obvious, I'm just waiting for some final spark. >> If you get what I mean. Lol.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...