Jump to content
OtakuBoards

May someone please make an avatar and banner for me please??


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hola!! I was wondering if anyone could make an avatar and banner for me since I have seen my avatar around a lot. :animeswea Please have my screen name included in the avatar I would like anyone to make them for me because I would be very very happy and thankful!!

Avatar: "Never Let me go.." or something else because I am such a dork :animesmil :animeswea

Banner: "All I wanted was someone to care for.." or something, again.. :animeswea :animesmil

[IMG]http://totallysquaredmedia.free.fr/kh/artwork/riku.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://www.the7thlevel.com/images/riku.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you so much, everyone!!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Hello. Glad someone's responding to your thread? Hehe..

[b]Avi 1:[/b]
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly.png[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly.png[/url]

[b]Avi 2:[/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly2.png[/img]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly2.png[/url]

[b]Avi 3:[/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly3.png[/img]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnly3.png[/url]

[b]Banner 1:[/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBanner.png[/img]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBanner.png[/url]

[b]Banner 2:[/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBaNner2.png[/img]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBaNner2.png[/url]

[b]Banner 3:[/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBanner3.png[/img]
URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CloudsOnlyBanner3.png[/url]

Long, eh? Hope you like them.

[b]==Anxiety==[/b][/color][/size]


[SIZE=1][B]>>>>>>EDIT<<<<<<

You mean Banner 3 right?[/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]OMG!! Thank you so much, Anxiety, for making me a great avatar/banner set!! It is so flipping awesome!! Please, anyone else who wants to submit something, go right ahead!! But, for now, I shall use this awesomeness avatar and banner!! Thank you again, Anxiety[/COLOR]!![/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]And I have finished! Whoopie.

Two avatar choices, just one banner. My creative juices aren't flowing well today. u.u

[B][U]Avatar 1[/U][/B]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/riku2_avi2.png[/IMG]

[B][U]Avatar 2[/U][/B]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/riku2_avi.png[/IMG]

[U][B]Banner[/B][/U]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/riku2_banner.png[/IMG]

I changed the banner text a little, hope you don't mind. The picture didn't suit the more angsty words. ^_^;

Enjoy?[/SIZE]
Posted
Thanks for your reply and i'd be honoured to make you something, i'll get on it tonight when I get back from college.
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Thankies to everyone who has posted and is going to post in this thread!! All of them are soo good that it'll be hard just to choose two!! Please, if you would like, continue to put up awesome things in this thread!! If I knew how to do this, it probably still wouldn't look good..... [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animedepr

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Anyways, arigotou to everyone once again[/COLOR]!!!![/FONT]
Posted
Well here ya go, the backgrounds an edited version of "New Beginnings" umm...I chose to put your user name on the avatar rather than the quote or whatever you wanted on it, hope thats ok. Anyways, see what ya think.

[b]Avatar[/b]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24623[/img]


[b]Banner[/b]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24622[/img]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Kyaaahhh!![/COLOR] [/FONT] :catgirl: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Syn-san, these avatars and banners are soo awesome and kawaii!! I totally love the way that you did the almost hte same thing with the banner and I totally love the blue shade you did with the avatar!! Everyone did Riku justice!! I bet that he is really, really happy with what everyone did!! *hugs Riku*

Anyways, the only problem is which one's to pick...hmm... dilemmas dilemmas.....

I can't wait to see if anyone else will send in anything!!

Arigotou again[/COLOR]!!![/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...