OtakuBoards

Everyone's Favourite Flash has returned..

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink] [i]I[/i] have a life[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Still, [i][b] Speak for yourself [/i][/b]. If you ask any of my friends, you're sure to find, me hasn't gotten a life :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Ha! So you would have us [i]think[/i].[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Cera, now you've hurt my feelings :bawl:.

Haha, no. Not really. J slash K. Merely [i]rigole[/i].

Bwahaha! *runs off laughing, for no apparent reason, realizes that everyone is staring and stops* Eh...umm...it's the caffiene, I swear.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Mmmmmm... caffine. I have been drinking Coke all night, So hyper...:excited: :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh dear. Coke is no good! You must go for...Diet Coke! Wheee! See what it has done to me? Wonderful thing it is, pop. Oh no excuse me...[i]soda[/i]...can't let my northern-ness influence me here...ugh, this is spam.[/color]

[B]No, diet coke is way worse for you. It has all the artificial stuff in it, which is twise as bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Twice is spelled like that <----

Anyway, hehe, I'll just die early...beh :p[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have a life it is called stalking jenna ;) and we werent staring at you over the caffine girl... it is that wonderful thinge between ur head and toes... called ur sexy body ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Seeing kuja's little obsession and all[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what do you mean LITTLE... if i lived in michigan... id have gone threw a list of all the high schools that start w/ D and found out there colors... and gone school to school to find her and hug her... imagine that a total stranger calling you out of class to hug you... then not say a word and leave :) if that happens chances are it is me... specially if it is someone in OSU aparal... go buckeyes... *kicks a wolvarine*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] *kicks a wolvarine*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Woo hoo! Go kuja! Wolverines are the mortal enemies of us Spartans...! Though I'm thinking that maybe you thought I'm a Michigan fan...well I'm not! Michigan and Michigan State fans have been caught up in rivalry for years...I root for the latter team ;)[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]blah spartans... at least i kick the michigan peeps... i wont even dignify someone from MSU... *gets over this crush* ok who is next? any volunteers?
now i have to go change that wonderful post i made about you in that nintendo thread... oh well ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]blah spartans... at least i kick the michigan peeps... i wont even dignify someone from MSU... *gets over this crush* ok who is next? any volunteers?
now i have to go change that wonderful post i made about you in that nintendo thread... oh well ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*gasp* Have you forgotten who the 2000 NCAA men's basketball national champions were?! I believe you have! Quick! Someone refresh his memory![/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and have u forgotten who the NIT national champs were? i think it was womens thou haha lol... neway... i had to stop in on h's thread so u might have read that post about you... it is all a lie ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i had to stop in on h's thread so u might have read that post about you... it is all a lie ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]what are you going on about? i don't understand -_-[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh dear. Coke is no good! You must go for...Diet Coke! Wheee! See what it has done to me? Wonderful thing it is, pop. Oh no excuse me...[i]soda[/i]...can't let my northern-ness influence me here...ugh, this is spam.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Diet coke is no good. Me alergic(sp?) to aspertame... And me is canadian POP not Soda.