Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I think the subject should be changed to very "scary and disturbing" picture. lol. ^^
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal] Thatz what happens 2 me when I drink coffie....[/color]
Renee Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]That was probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen........... [/B][/QUOTE] You must have never seen some of the pic's Will2x posted... and Zero-Sama, babe, that is one scary pic! I could be scarred for life you know! Ken: [I]Could be[/I]?:eek: I rest my case.
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]This is a pic of me as a child. *WARNING* THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BABY IS GIVEN COFFIE![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] U are very ugly
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]No,Thats what Desert Shadow looked like,not me.I was kidding,he wasn't.....:eek:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]No,Thats what Desert Shadow looked like,not me.I was kidding,he wasn't.....:eek:[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] lol. No more pics of DS's childhood![/color]
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]No,Thats what Desert Shadow looked like,not me.I was kidding,he wasn't.....:eek:[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yah you're worst lol
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] lol. No more pics of DS's childhood![/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Don't worry,I don't plan on it. Oh,and Fish,Shut it,Or i'll tell them all about the jizz stains in you bed.......[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now