Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]This is a pic of me as a child. *WARNING* THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BABY IS GIVEN COFFIE![/FONT][/COLOR]
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [b]HEY! HOW'D THEY GET MY BABY PICTURES?!?!?[/b] :eek:
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, the baby looks almost evil! :D[/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]HEY! HOW'D THEY GET MY BABY PICTURES?!?!?[/b] :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]HEY!Your not [i]that[/i] ugly![/FONT][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Lol, the baby looks almost evil! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Wow....That he does....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Hey!Don't make fun of Desert Shadow that way!ROTFLMAO![/FONT][/COLOR]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Somehow in that picture reminds me of Gizmo off of Gremlins. Anybody else agree?
Roxy89 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i] [B]that ain't funny that is d*** scary :eek: [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I agree.Try staring at it...*shudders* Creepy!:eek:.......But in a way it is also funny...[/color]
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]Somehow in that picture reminds me of Gizmo off of Gremlins. Anybody else agree? [/B][/QUOTE] i agree it must be the eyes and ears
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 That was probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen...........
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]That was probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen........... [/B][/QUOTE] I couldn't agree with you more...
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Transtic,you are funny.I had nightmares when i first saw it.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 if i get nightmares cause you said that zero i am gonna be mad
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Transtic,you are funny.I had nightmares when i first saw it.....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not surprised. Caffine does that to you. And seeing the effects of caffine is even worse...;) ;)
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]The effects of coffie are very scary.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]The effects of coffie are very scary.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, they really are...
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]if i get nightmares cause you said that zero i am gonna be mad [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]And i'm gonna put your hand in warm water.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]The effects of coffie are very scary.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I think the lesson to be learned here is... Parents... Don't feed your babies coffee.
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B] I think the lesson to be learned here is... Parents... Don't feed your babies coffee. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]That or if you want to skip it all,WEAR A FREAKIN CONDOM and then addopt.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]That or if you want to skip it all,WEAR A FREAKIN CONDOM and then addopt.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] That was very...[I]educational[/I] Zero...
Dragonballzman Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 WHOA!!!!!!! DID YOU EDIT A PIC OF A BABY IN SUMMIT LIKE PHOTO SHOP OR DID YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN YOU HAD COFFIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 umm zero and ds i never knew you looked so ugly lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now