Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If any of you use MSN Instant Messenger, do you know about that Handwriting/Ink tool?

Well, basically, I used a mouse to mess around. It was kinda difficult since I had to use my right hand (and I'm left-handed).

[IMG]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2739/msndoodle9sh.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Ah, here's something I did on Paint. I used the curve tools for this:

(Anybody familiar with Wild Arms? :animesmil )

[IMG]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/62/rudyroughnight1hu.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='lilkid']whats a curve tool?[/quote]
It makes the lines curve instead of being perfectly straight. It helps a pic to be less blocky (which is a tendency pictures seem to have on MSPaint)


I like the first sketch. The eyes seem a little odd to me, but it's not bad at all. The Paint picture is nice as well. You seem to have a good handle on that program. You should try using an oekaki program; I think you'd do well with it ^^
Posted
[quote name='lilkid']where you get mspaint at?better be free[/quote]
I think it comes with computers with Windows on it (I THINK? not sure.... o_O). You wouldn't want it anyway. Oh waiiiiiit, judging from your art thread, you have Paint. Paint= mspaint XD (unless I''ve missed something :animestun )
Posted
That's Rudy! ^_^

That's actually a good work if you used MSPaint. I used it just for cropping images and do minor editing. That was before any other decent program came out.

I can never work with shadings. Shame. :(
Posted
lilkid, please put more effort into your posts. At the pace it's going right now, you're not giving enough feedback to the artist for them to use in improving their work. And after all, if they aren't getting criticism then why should they post at all? I'll ask that you please read the thread at the top of the forum entitled Contsructive Criticism before continuing posting.
Posted
Here's a more recent one I did on MSN while chatting with a friend:
[IMG]http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1697/msndoodle3bmp3st.jpg[/IMG]
Kinda sloppy :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...