Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Tenebrion growls with anger and flys into the air, catching up with Akira easily,he plucks him up from the ground and flys him back.

Tenebrion:Now akira, you will die.

*tenebrion grabs Akira tightly around the neck and gives it a quick twist*
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[I]Zack looks up as Leona comes out of the council house[/I]

Zack:...so?

Leona:they are going to train me...til you return....

Zack:right....Siren...I have to go find me a dragon...then prepare to take the brood....will you come with me?....

Siren:you know I will....

Zack:right....Leona I will send a message for you when it is time...

[I]Zack turns from the village and walks into the woods...heading back towards the valley he saw the brood in with Siren following[/I]
Posted
*tenebrion grins widely and says*}

Tenebrion: ahh,, you have spunk, that its good,

*tenebrion lets out an evil laugh , that makes Akira feel chilled to the bone as he twists Akiras neck around some more, He then drops the boys lifeless corpse onto the ground,little did he know that Akira had mearly be temporarily paralyzed*

Tenebrion: Good bye Akira, you will be seeing your father sooner than you expected,

*with a flick of his wings, he flys off into the air,wielding the sword of destiny in one hand*
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]Later that night....

Akira:....*closes eyes*I can't fell anything...and I'm glad.....I would be in so much pain.....*hears squeeks*Ah! A rat! Shoo! Aw, it could be chewing on my fingers and toes....And I'd never know! Wait...I've got an idea. [I]Creed...Can you hear me?[/I]

Creed:[I]Akira! Where are you?[/I]

Akira:[I]I don't know...I'm paralized.[/I]

Creed:[I]Wait....I can see you in my mind! I'll get someone!

Akira:Hurry Creed![/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[I]Zack looks up as he hears a flapping of wngs[/I]

Zack:....dragon....

Kaii:it's Creed

Creed:Zack, Akira...he needs help....

Zack:....fine....

[I]Zack climbs onto Creed's back and Siren climbs on to Kaii's, Zack lets Creed ly himself to where Akira is[/I]
Posted
[I]Zack tares at Akira for a moment[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]Zack remember something he was taught...and hits Akira round the base of the neck on his spine...feeling grows back into Akira's body[/I]

Akira:thanks...

Zack:sure...glad I didn't miss...

Akira:why?

Zack:cause you woulda died if I did...
Posted
As the humans and Dragons are flying, a huge black object crosses thier path.

Akira:What was that?

Zack:I don't know!

Later....

A huge black Dragon with glowing red eyes cuts them off, forcing them to land

Skrinnier:Come with me my minions.
Posted
OOC: Wow . . . I've been out of touch, haven't I?

*~*~~*~*~~

Nani: :squeak-purrs from down beside Sere's leg:

Sere: [I]Seni . . .[/I] :smiles worriedly down at Nani: Not yet Nani . . . not yet . . . [I]We never tried Seni after that . . . are we really ready?[/I] :absentmindedly: Are we ready . . ?
Posted
OOC: I hear ya, the real response is Bwa?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sere: We should move on Nani. .

Liam: Where to?

Sere: Don't you have a place to be?

*Starts walking away*

Liam: :rolleyes: *pointedly sighs as he floats along behind
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]As the humans and Dragons are flying, a huge black object crosses thier path.

Akira:What was that?

Zack:I don't know!

Later....

A huge black Dragon with glowing red eyes cuts them off, forcing them to land

Skrinnier:Come with me my minions. [/B][/QUOTE]

Creed, Wind and Kaii:Yes my lady.

Akira, Zack and Siren:What the hell are you guys doing?

Creed:This is our Queen. We pledge alliegance to Her over you.

Akira: :eek: WHAT?
Posted
[I]ZAck stares at the large Dragon[/I]

Zack:....I heard about a dragon queen....

[I]Zack turns to Kaii and him and Siren both begin to will their minds on him[/I]

Zack/Siren(dragon):Kaii stop!!

Kaii:I...I...

[I]The two feel another force inside the dragons mind battleing with their own over Kaii's alliegence[/I]

Kaii:....my queen I am comming....

[I]Zack stares hardfaced and Siren looks like she is about to break into tears[/I]

Zack(Dragon):KAII!!!

[I]Kaii raises his head then flys after the queen dragon[/I]

Zack:their are supposdly only two things that can control a dragon and overide a Sky Rider....

Akira:thats one of them right...

Zack:yeah.....

Akira:and what was the other?

Zack:the brood at the height of their power...sky riders are the decedents of the brood that refused to join with the dragons...

[I]Zack watches as Kaii flys off[/I]
Posted
Tenebrion: **FLASH** UGH!? whats this power?

*tenebrion holds his hand to his healing wound and stands gingerly to his feet.,*

Tenebrion: Its Mother!!

*tenebrion sets of into the air after the dragon queen*
Posted
siren: kaii... FINE!!! BE THAT WAY I DON"T NEED YOU!!! I"LL FIND ANOTHER DRAGON!!!stupid girl... you got to close... love and friendship are the only emotions that can hurt me yet i give in every time...never again...
Posted
[I]Zack looks over at Siren almost as if he is reading her thoughts...he practicully is...[/I]

Zack:....and what about me....?.....

[I]Zack leans his back against a tree watching Siren[/I]
Posted
siren: *glanses over* i guess you'll be my only connection... i don't think i could cut you loose now...

she walks over and slings her arms around him

siren:[SIZE=1]i don't want to be alone[/SIZE]
Posted
[I]Zack smiles and wraps his arm around her[/I]

Zack:you won't be...

[I]Zack leans foward to kiss her when he hears a dragon screetch...Zack looks up alarmed[/I]

Zack:a young dragon...

Siren:what are you going to do?

Zack:capture it...

[I]Zack looks around the tree and sees the dragon[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack pulls out some meat and throws it down...the baby dragon comes around the tree....Zack grabs it from behind and puts some meat in his hand...as the dragon eats from his hand he can feel it's mind opening to his[/I]

Zack(Dragon):don't be afraid younfg one...we shall be partners...

[I]The dragons roars at him and fully opens it's mind to him[/I]

Zack:...my own dragon...

[I]Zack leans over and kisses Siren and gives her some meat to feed it[/I]

Zack:you know a dragon is like a part of you...so I want my dragon to know you...like you did to me so many years ago...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...