Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 a singel tear rolls down her cheek siren: thank you... so... whatcha gonna call it?
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [I]Zack looks over at Siren[/I] Zack:...Siren we will find Kaii.... [I]Zack hugs her then turns back to the dragon...it eats all his meat[/I] Zack:I don't know what to name it.... [I]Zack thinks for a while[/I]
Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 siren:.... if you call it spike i can promise you won't live through the night... if i don't kill you it will...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira kneels on a hilltop, oblivius to what Siren and Zack are doing... Akira:[size=1]Creed....Why? Just because of your stupid queen![/size][size=five]RR! I HATE YOU![/size] Akira yells so loud, he scares some birds out of a tree Akira:*sniff**walks down the hill...*
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [I]Zack laughs[/I] Zack:mmms I think I will call it Sirus...in honor of a friend lost then found... [I]Zack smiles then turns to the dragon[/I] Zack(Dragon):hello young one...I am Zack...your partner...you are Sirus Sirus:Hello Zack...I feel your thoughts...you are happy Zack(Dragon):that I am...I feel yours also...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira walks for a bit, straying away from everyone else on purpose... Akira:*pulls Sword, and it is the Sword of Destiny*Ha...That fool Tenbrion.....I switch my gold plated sword for that Sword of Destiny while he was sleeping....I could have killed him right on the spot.....But I will kill him and his 'mother' when we meet again...*laughs, and puts the Sword back in it's scabbard, and walks back to Zack and Siren*hey guys...what is that?*points at dragon*
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 Zack:THAT is a dragon...in fact it's name is Sirus...it is my dragon... [I]Zack scratches Siruses eye ridges[/I] Sirus: prrrr....that feels good Zack:.... [I]Zack beams a smile at Siren[/I] Zack(Dragon):Sirus this is Siren...a good friend...mayhap more... [I]Zack smirks[/I] Zack(Dragon):it is ok to let her near you...and to even listen to her..open your mind to her... Sirus:I will Zack...mms pleasee keep scratching their...
Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 siren: *raises eyebrows* new sword? she moves over to the dragon and begins to scratch it along it's spine
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]siren: that, is sirus... zacks dragon... *raises eyebrows* new sword? [/B][/QUOTE] Akira:Me? New sword? Nope...not me!...Zack, can I pet your Dragon? ZacK:*evil grin*Sure Akira! Akira:Cool!*Sirus bites Akira*OW! :bawl: THAT REALLY HURTS!
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [I]Sirus looks at Zack as Zack laughs[/I] Sirus:he was gonna attack me Zack(Dragon):he wasn't he was just gonna pet you.... Sirus: oh...his sword...it's different...magical...like yours...only stronger [I]Zack stands up and stares at Akira his hand on his sword[/I] Zack:Akira your lying about your sword...that one has magic...and very few swords have magic embedded in them...your's didn't before...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira:What magic? No magic here.. Sirus:[I]Tell the truth, or I'll bit you again[/I] Akira:*sigh animie stlye*Okay...It's the...the...Sword of Destiny.
Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 siren: how did you manage to get your grubby paws on that?
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira:*pulls Sword*Don't call my hands grubby paws. I switch it with my old Gold plated sword. Dumb tenebrion never noticed! :blulaugh:
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [I]Zack smirks[/I] Zack:good job... [I]Zack looks over the sword then pulls his own out...the two swords begin to resinate, Akira's glowing brighter except for the runs on Zack's sword.[/I] Akira:wow that thing resonates with magic blades? Zack:all the magic blades were made by the broods...so they all resonate in the presence in the others... [I]Zack scratches Sirus[/I] Zack:Sirus will let you pet him now Akira...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira scrathes Sirus Akira:I never got to scratch Creed on the ears.....He was to big, anyways. Hehe...Dragons are so cute before they grow up and can rip your head off....
Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 siren turns to the dragon siren: (dragon) careful... he bites...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira:Anyways...What are we gonna do? Now that we have the Sword and all. Zack and Siren:We have the Sword? Akira:Right....My dad went crazy by looking into the brood's eyes right? So if one of us goes mad, the other two kill that person, and keep the Sword*they stare at him*Or we could just share...
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 OOC:by the way dragon sounds like a series of roars, screetches and ancient language to someone who dosn't know it...Dragon speech to those who arn't "linked" sounds like roars and gurgles... Zack:share... Sirus:what he bites?!?!.... [I]Sirus bites Akira again[/I] Akira:OWWW!!! [I]Zack stiffles a laugh[/I] Zack(Dragon):Sirus!! Sirus:but you found that amusing Zack(Dragon):yes I did...but Akira is a friend...
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira:*hops around holding hand*I don't bite! Stop doing that!
Raquel Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 zack: so siren... siren? she was bent over in helpless mirth desprately trying to conceal it and doing a horrible job siren: you*gasp* the look on*hehehe* akiras*haha* face! i'll *snort* rember that for ever!!! wooohoohahaha... she wipes tears from her eyes as akira glares at her siren: *gasp* sorry...*hehe* it's just so funny*bursts out laughing again*
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira:Oh great, I have the Sword, and still everyone laughs at me. Siren rolls around on the ground laughing :rotflmao: Akira:Stop that!
Anti Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [I]Zack retains an indifferent face[/I] Sirus(thought speak):you find this very amusing...why do you not laught like Siren, the one you like... Zack(Dragon): oi you searched my thoughts quick...I don't laugh beause it would be inappropriate to do so... Sirus(thought):I can't search your thoughts...I can feel your emotions strongly...and I feel those that are stronger better like the ones you feel for Siren Zack(Dragon):I know my emotions...and I am glad you can find comfort in them...you seem tired...take a nap if you wish Sirus(Dragon): ok I will... [I]Sirus walks over to Zack and curls up next to his feet[/I]
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Akira stands up Akira:The sun is setting fast...Better make camp...I'll start the fire...*walks off, leaving Siren and Zack alone*
liamc2 Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 OOC: Methinks I might leave this rpg, I am waaaaaaay out of touch with any character in this story, not to mention that I have noooo idea whats going on. .
9mm Avenger Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 ooc:Ya really wanna quit? Okay....You will be missed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now