OtakuBoards

Man, this place has changed.

Hbomb

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B] Also the deadly truth has been revealed.....

[SIZE=3]Otaku Is Starting To Suck.[/SIZE]

(Newbies are becoming Mods,and aren't doing there jobs!HELP!j/k) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's not starting to suck, it's just...changing.

And while the first part of that second statement may be true...I can only think of two instances in which it has happened...and those two are doing their jobs.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Man old Otaku was so better,there weren't that many friggin' newbies,we had stars,WAR was doing great,IMG tags were NEVER off.

So much has changed,and I hate it.For example I barely come here anymore,I've gotten hooked on Infantry(I kick *** at it too^^)

Ah,the good ol' days,without out almost no one on the boards but tons o' posts.I was such a dork-wad...Hey wait,that hasn't changed!Oh well( ^^ )!

So Hbomb,our savior,old admin.,greatest admin to ever have(Other than Adam,no offence other admins but the boards...)

Also the deadly truth has been revealed.....

[SIZE=3]Otaku Is Starting To Suck.[/SIZE]
SO praise the lord your back,plz bring peace back to us o' great one.

(Newbies are becoming Mods,and aren't doing there jobs!HELP!j/k) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't know where this "new otaku stigma" came from.

If you don't like it here, then get out. I'm sick of complainers like yourself.

It's incredibly stupid and rude to be so against newbies like you are...I mean, you yourself would be considered a newbie on this forum. And you yourself were once a newbie on the old forums.

So it's ridiculous to complain from that aspect.

And as for our mods...I think they're doing a great job. In actual fact, our mods are doing a better job than any mods before them.

On Version 2.0, it seemed that mods were chosen fairly arbitrarily...for no particular reasons. Now we choose people who we think will be great at the job. And it's worked.

Perhaps you liked Hbomb as an Admin because he let a lot of stuff slide. Well, you have to remember that both Adam and I equally agree to the rules on this board. I often get lumbered with the complaints because I'm the more active of the two of us...but I don't think it's fair.

In any case, it's your kind who make the boards suck. You waltz in ...you complain and crap on about how the newbies suck (and most of them have much better post quality than you) and you somehow think that because you've been around for a while that you know better than everyone else.

Well you don't. The poor quality of your post makes you no more senior than anyone else here. At least try to argue your point in a sensible manner in future.

EDIT: Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but I think that some of your statements were very unfair and rude. Don't presume to know what you don't know.[/color][/size]