OtakuBoards

Man, this place has changed.

Hbomb

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]I like the new Ask Otaku.

Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;)

-H [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, welcome back. :)

Yeah, this place is always changing. But Adam and I are doing our best to bring a bit of retro-otaku back to the masses this Christmas ;)[/color][/size]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked... he had shrivled up into a tiny ball and left us for dead ;)
and yes it has changed... the age of mods from when i joined is about 5 years older on average...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing?

Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing?

Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE]

Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong::

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong:: [/B][/QUOTE]

hey dude, nah talkin to Hbomb.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]I like the new Ask Otaku.

Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;)

-H [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I heard he was abducted by aliens or something... Hey, welcome back![/FONT]

[B]Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I wasn't such a big fan of those... probably because I was a "newbie" until we went into 2.0[/SIZE]

[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't like those.... I always had the same... all through v.2 i was always a mod...

[B]
Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I wasn't referring to the boards. :)[/color][/size]

I wouldn't mind having stars by my name, only if the rest of the board stayed the same (forums, threads, posts , colours, *keeps going on listing everything about otaku*)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Where? it's a miracle!