Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your biggest pet peeve?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=Mr. Maul][size=1][color=black][font=Garamond][size=2][color=seagreen]
.....[I]decadent[/I]....[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Did you know that the word 'Decadent' originally meant 'Filled with rot and decay'?

When it was used to describe someone of importance (Won't say who ;)) People originally thought it meant 'rich' or 'luxurious', when the man was simply insulting him. That was the begining of the most mis-used word in all english cultures.

Coincidentally, the mis-use of the word 'Decadent' is my biggest pet-peeve.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lore][color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]My other pet peeve is when people mentally place all Americans into one easily-dismissable group.[/font'][/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]My second biggest pet-peeve.[/SIZE]
Posted
I guess my biggest pet peeve would have to be when I'm doing the dishes in my house and I'm almost done, but then someone comes up and dropps a new load of dishes on me to clean. I get real annoyed because I only wanna do it once an when I'm done I want to go do something else, not stay at the sink holding a sign that says, "Please come give me more to clean"
Posted
Marshmellows!!! I know its sounds a bit random, but there's a valid point. At least for me. I hate it when the marshmellows get all crushed in the bag and half-stick to one another into a goopy, very unapitizing pile and won't let go of each other.
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I guess my biggest peeve is when I am really on a roll with my homework (which rarely happens), my snot-nose little brother has to say "What are you doing?" and keeps asking until I reply, "My homework. Now go away." Then he asks the big question..........."Why?" I usually say,
" Because I have to."
"Why?"
"Because I want to. Go away."
"Why?"
"Because my teacher will sue me."
"Why?"
"Because she wants my money."
"Why?"
"Because if I don't she will destroy all mankind that's why!"
"But Why?"
"Why do you care?!"
"Why does your teacher hate you?"
"Aw, Shut Up and leave me alone!"
"Why?"

And it continues on and on and on..................

It's horrible torture.


[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...