OtakuBoards

Anyone remember...

Guest Maximus

Guest Maximus
...me?

Meh, this is the second time I've been taken on the mod list on this forum. Oh well. I guess being away for 10 months from the site counts as a legitimate reason to remove my power. Just came to see if anyone here remembers who I am just too see if there is anyone for the old crowd still here. Feel free to post if you remember anything about me. Oh ya, when we get the gaming site up I'll be "helping" with the zelda part and others.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i remember when you were on the mod list but werent here... the worst spammer in this forum was me or babygirl... now we got... well a lot worse than us... i always wondered if u were real or not... never saw you post... and well... isnt it odd that you and hbomb came back w/ 24 hours of each other?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the worst spammer in this forum was me or babygirl... now we got... well a lot worse than us... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Me? A spammer? *hits kuja* I helped all of those silly people...wait! I still do! Just...not as much :)

And welcome back Maximus. I remember seeing your name on the mod list as well, but never saw you post :) [/color]

Heh welcome back Maximus,I haven't seen you in a while and if i remember correctly you used to make Zelda guides eh im not sure though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja[/i]
[color=red][b]well... isnt it odd that you and hbomb came back w/ 24 hours of each other?[/QUOTE] [/color][/b]

That is quite odd isn't it,lol probaly just a coincidence(sp?).;)

Guest Maximus
Hmmm... only one person from the old crowd actually knows me. A bit disappointing but oh well. Seems like signatures have doulbed in size since I was around. Nice to see that people would rather look through the crap than get the straight info but oh well. We'll see what the future holds with this new site coming.