Nomura Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 If anyone can, I would love a banner of my avitar, with Sasuke walking. I want it to say ... I'll keep going, and never quit... And on the opposite side of my avitar I would like this pic. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/avatars/Naruto-Sasuke01.jpg[/IMG] Sorry for all the trouble :animeswea . Thanks alot if you will make it for me! Now I gotta learn how to put a banner up... Oh well, thank you!
Astdis Posted November 14, 2005 Posted November 14, 2005 [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/wszf.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/wp-sasuke.jpg[/IMG]
Nomura Posted November 15, 2005 Author Posted November 15, 2005 The banner is too big... I love it so much...But it needs to be 500 x 100... It's 503x104! :animecry:
Astdis Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 It's ok, calm down, that's easy to fix :catgirl: [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/wp-sasuke.jpg[/IMG]
Nomura Posted November 17, 2005 Author Posted November 17, 2005 Thanks alot, Astdis! I'll remember this! :animesmil (Perfecto!)
Katana Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue][b]Katana:[/b] *randomly bursts out* "You're that fanfic person!" = =;; Gross got, Nomura. I hope you don't mind that I whipped up a set for you. I was in one of those ruts where...I needed to make something but I didn't know what. Thank you. XD [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24778&stc=1[/img] And it turned out a little bit Christmas-y. Oap. - -;; Also a time for experiments...wonder how it'll look. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24779&stc=1[/img] ...and the avi, which I pretty much just took a banner I made almost a year ago and sliced up the Sasuke part. XD It looks cool, right? ...Right? Well, if you would like anything changed, just say so. ^_^[/color][/size]
Nomura Posted November 19, 2005 Author Posted November 19, 2005 How bout this...I keep Astdis' banner and keep Katana's avi? I can't make choices... :animecry: But I love them so much, so I guess this'll work. Please noone else make one for me... I think I have enough Sasuke banners and avis.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now