Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm an artist working on a magna about war in another world.The war's going on betwwen 3 united good small countries fighting another big bag country.This is all hapening around the time of sword fighting and monsters .The main character is the leader of the smallest united countries .

The thing I need help with is deciding a name for him,his country and a title.Also if you want yoy can put ideas about the story.Thanks.
Posted
Well the main charecter is a good king that fights with honor and respect.He's confident and couragous.Most of all he's ready for anything.I included a drawing of him if you have any suggestions to make him more magnaish it would help.

I need 3 names his country,the title ,and the main charecter thankes.
Posted
what about moritaku as the country and morimoto as a last name, (miromoto mean something like foreet based or something). Any partically letter you want it to start with?
Posted
Why not have fun with the names? Yesterday I discovered a wonderful name generator site--Seventh Sanctum. It gives you everything from character names to character types to bizarre names for countries, titles, and governments.

I like the site.

Just Google it. For me it's the first site on the list.
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]*is having sudden flashbacks to Avatar: The Last Airbender* XD

Names, eh? Culture has a huge impact on the name of somebody - way more than you probably think. If one country is Asian-like, then they would have names like Su Li and Yoshiko. A country very German-like would have names like Hasan and Katja (no pun intended).

A site I always go to when I need names is [url=http://www.behindthename.com]Behind the Name[/url]. You can sort out names in any culture possible, even mythological and Biblical. There's also a handy search tool to find names by meaning (very, very useful), and to narrow it down even more, whether the name is masculine or feminine.

If you write a lot, you might want to have various stand-by names for characters you can't think up a name for. It's why fifteen of my randomly-dead-short-stories have characters named Arian. XD[/color][/size]
Posted
Hey thankes Hug Monster I jumble Kyohen and Joshwa to get Kyoshen Morimoto (thankes duoikari) for the main charecters name.Also I mixed Kiriki and Raiien To get Kairen for the country.Once again thankes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...