Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Super Shibby Bros. #2 (sign up)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Britty, did you see Gave's post??? He losta lot. He shouldn't even be a member any more. Didn't he use to have about 700?? What happened to all them. You know all about that miss 19 otaku, errr wait make the member, no i mean 19th otaku, wait i had it last time, member. Adn like I said, i want Gave to do this one too. I don't remember how we did the last one. [/B][/QUOTE]

-- the dating game:flaming: :blackeye:

I would like to join

Character: Krizalid (K') Dash
Game/anime: The King of Fighters'99
Posted
No it wasn't the dating game. He already went down to about 600 fomr that. It must have been something else. But it is funny that Britty went down a lot too, hehe. *laughs at britty* I think that we should start A.S.A.P. As long as anyone doesn't mind the I think that we should start wednesday. Anyone else want to do that? I do. I might be able to be a member *sky brightens at the sound of member*. And get a cool avatar like Britty or Gave.
Posted
I object to Wensday!!....I got things I got to do on wensdays....as far as the dating game goes...it dropped my post about 200-250....but I have gained them all back again *shrugs*....so how are we goona do this...?
Posted
WHAT? What just happened here??? About 10 minutes ago, I had 914 posts... Now I'm at 700 something.... Weird... *shrugs* Oh,well... It was only posts... :)

Errr.... Guys.... I think we'd better start talking about the story, not other stuff... *points out the fact that we're spamming*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]simple. were loveable video game characters off to destroy this evil (but seems "nonevil") guy named Dark Matter. Mkae it a comedy. It funny, mkay. Got it? [/B][/QUOTE]

*takes out a notepad and pen* *writes down what he said/typed/whatever* *nods* Aight.... Makes sense to me... I think... :D
Posted
Anti:funny funny funny.....bah!!....oh well I will be funny once I get the feel of the others....*trys to think of being funny*...*grins*could always...nah I wish to live for a while longer....*looks over at Britty*

Britty::flaming:


Anti:eek: I only thought it....*Backs up a few steps*
Posted
well i'm 12 hours ahead of the board (i checked the otaku clock) so today is wednesday, we're a bit slow to start, aren't we:laugh::laugh: :laugh:
Posted
ha ha. very funny :cross: but that's not the time we cross by. Don't worry. I'll post the first post in Super Shibby bros #2 and then you'll guys know when to start. Now watch for it. I might just start it early if somethin happens, aight?
Posted
*runs around cheering*

Anti:mmmms here a bribe...for what I uhh don't know....:demon:

Britty: Don't Do IT!!:nervous:

*Anti pulls out a six pack of Orange soda and tosses them to Gavin*

Anti:Have fun

Britty:NOO!!:flaming:
Posted
i know, pm me and that way i'll get an email message notification of it, then i'll get into it, k? Methinks i'll be on almost all tomorrow (wed for you) whats the time now for you? 12-20 midday for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...