Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Super Shibby Bros. #2 (sign up)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Siren I think you can join....ehehe...go Gavin!! thanks for the ravenge!!

*Britty gets up*

Britty::flaming: :flaming:

ummm I will be over their....*Anti turns in the other direction*
Posted
hmmm... let's go with street fighter... *falls over* i forgot her name... hang no i got a pic[URL=http://]http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?cat=anime&path=/streetfighter&loc=servf3&img=sf059.jpg [/URL]

just please please lose the hair net and get some trousers
Posted
[color=indigo][size=3]
Yes! Thanx Britty!:) I got Tai! It was between Izzy, Ken, or Tai and I got Tai. I might change it though. So I'm Kirby!:) I hope we get to start this thing soon...[/color][/size]
Posted
GUYS!!!!!!!! QUIT SPAMMING!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This is a thread that has to do with the story "Shibby Bros. 2". It is not a party... Please, let's stay on topic! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]sorryz, but i honestly want to know when we start this thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Gavin already said when we start it. Tomorrow. Either in the morning, or at about 4pm...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]whoops, sorry again. wattaminut 4pm? whats that my time. . .
How many hours + are you to the greenwich meridian? [/B][/QUOTE]

Greenwich Merdian??? Err... I have no idea!

But... Me and Gavin live in the same timezone... -3 hours from otaku time..
Posted
well if you are 3 hours be hind and i am 12 hours ahead that means ummm aaaaaaargh! this is so confusing. . .i better work this out on paper.

*edit* ok i am 15 hours+ of you so i have to get up really early, I think.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]ok, I have set the otaku clock to your time and according to it, this thing shoulda started an hour ago (good thing it didn't though!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Whaddya' mean?

It already has started...

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=5706]Super Shibby Bros. TWO!!!![/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Whaddya' mean?

It already has started...

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=5706]Super Shibby Bros. TWO!!!![/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

I found it and posted, how embarrasing. . .:o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...