Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm having one of my very best friends spend the night. No, there's nothing wrong with her, but stuff started going wrong at about 12. We got mad at each other and she called her mom, woke her up, and ended up hanging up on her mom, who is her best friend. I ended up waking up my... not asleep mom to try to straiten things out a bit. They only got worse. I started complaining about how warm I felt, so I kept my mom downstairs long enough for my dog, Zep(or Japanese name is Bakuryu), to jump up on the bed. When Bakuryu didn't listen to either myself or her(to get down) she reached forward to grab his collar and he bit her. Not hard, thank God, but I still feel terrible like it's my fault. And my friend feels like... terrible...I g2g I wish I could type more...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]You think that's a bad day?

My grandfather has been in hospital for the last week...and it looks like he won't come out alive. :( [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]Really? Thatz bad.....I never got 2 meet 1 of my grandfathers....Anyway, just have faith.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...