Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I live in Sasebo, Japan. I practically grew up here. I came here when I was around 2-3 years old. Before that, I lived in the Philippines and California.
Posted
North of England, I was born in the south, lived in the US, Moved ot the North of England, and that's pretty much where I've lived for most of my life.
Posted
[COLOR=#841a35][SIZE=1]I'm in Liverpool, England. And if I've ever mentioned it to an American, they ask me if I've met the Beatles. o.O;

I don't consider myself to be truly British. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa, and lived there until I was three. Then I moved to Thailand, then to England, then back to SA.

I'm a bit of a mix, but I've got 'English blood', if you will.

My accent is buggered though, heh.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I'm a pure-blood Brit, born and bred. If you want specifics, then I live in a little town called Reading, which is about an hour's drive away from London.

[/size][color=#841a35][size=1] [QUOTE][color=black][size=2]Originally posted by [b]Imi
[/b][/size][/color]I'm in Liverpool, England. And if I've ever mentioned it to an American, they ask me if I've met the Beatles.[/QUOTE]
[color=black]I know how you feel. When Americans ask: Wow you live in England? Do you know my sister? She lives in Scotland!

My first response is to inform them that Scotland isn't actually England, and no I do not know their sister because I do not know everyone in the entire country!

Sorry, I'm very passionate about my country.
[/color][/size][/color]
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
I have three homes as of now, one in Sacramento Cali, and then in Anchorage AK, but I'm currently living in Louisville Kentucky...

P.S. now one can drive here...terrible.
Guest Dark Knight Ian
Posted
I live in Hell Rio, i mean, Del Rio Texas. and i hate it. nothing to do. and its to damn hot, even in winter.
Posted
[quote name='shadowofdeath13][size=1][color=darkred]Right now I live in Orem, Utah. I would say it has it ups and downs, I really like it right now because it is winter, and that means snowboarding. Though I hate the cold:animeswea. I wish it would just snow up in the mountains and stay like 80 down here.[/color'][/size][/quote][COLOR=DarkOrange]Wow! O_o! I live in Provo Utah, but I don?t go skiing or snowboarding. I love the snow but my Mom hates it she really hates how the roads get icy.. I can?t drive yet so maybe I?ll hate it too when I?m old enough. As for being cold, hehe, I don't mind too much, but probably because I know once I'm tired of it I can just go inside where it's warm. ^_^ [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna][color=darkorange']Wow! O_o! I live in Provo Utah, but I don?t go skiing or snowboarding. I love the snow but my Mom hates it she really hates how the roads get icy.. I can?t drive yet so maybe I?ll hate it too when I?m old enough. As for being cold, hehe, I don't mind too much, but probably because I know once I'm tired of it I can just go inside where it's warm. ^_^ [/color][/quote][size=1][color=darkred]Lol yes the roads get very icy, though I enjoy it lol, cuz donuts are fun :D. The cold doesn't bug me too much, but I actually prefer it alittle bit on the cool side. I guess thats why my favorite season is fall. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Oh well, I would miss out on the full joy of drinking hot chocolate when your cold.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Well where I live depends actually who I live with. Like currently I am In Plano Texas with my mom. What I love about it is the cold currents we get from oklahoma. I am one that loves the cold. It does snow some times even if you want to believe it. Its just the summers I hate. The scortching heat is not for me. So I just basicly live for winter.

However when I am with my father I live in Los Angeles. It isnt as bad as the hype suggests though. Its pretty peaceful. It is mostly just a normal weather pattern. Its not to hot and not to cold. I wish it was to cold though.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...